- $2.97 for a 3 day trial that turns into $39.95 a month membership package.
- $29.95 for a paid monthly membership package.
- $74.85 for a paid 3 month membership package.
- $119.70 for a paid 6 month membership package.
- My Profile: Add pictures and videos to your profiles, and edit your account settings.
- My Connections:
- Notifications: See who sent you instant messages, emails, and also who has viewed your profile.
- Mailbox: Send and receive emails from other members.
- Online Now: See who is online now.
- XXX Videos: Watch adult videos.
- Live Cams: See live cams
- Search: Search for members based on gender, age and location.
UltraSexBook.com is associated with soo many dating scams that we have exposed for fraud it's unbelievable. The list includes FreeLifetimeFuckBook.com, MegaBbw.com, MegaHookup.com, Tempted.com and many more. Our investigation is available for you to read in detail below.
Free Lifetime Memberships That Are Anything But Free
The very first lie on this site is that there free lifetime memberships are $0.00, no charge. But, then they ask for a valid credit card for age verification to activate your free account, this is all complete lies. Your credit card is not being used to verify your over 18 but so they can charge your credit card. Anyone who falls for this con really isn't paying attention, since the charges are actually discussed right on the same page where you input your credit card info. All you need to do is scroll down the page in order to see the exact charges you will get if you give these crooks your credit card information. We have included evidence below that shows you the credit card charges that you receive on your credit card statement. This includes Ultra Sexbook Gold at $49.95 a month, VibeVideo.com at $39.61 a month and VideoErotic.com at $28.87 per month. When you add up all those charges it amounts to $118.43 per month. And to top it all off this is a recurring monthly charge meaning that you will get billed this amount every single month until you realize that you have been getting scammed almost $120.00 a month. This was all to verify you are over 18?!?
Chat Messages From Fake "Love Stars"
It didn't take very long to start getting bombarded with phony chat messages from automated bots. It always works the same way, as soon as you register on the site and log into the members area within a few short minutes messages start popping up with different women supposedly interested in you. Once you try to reply to the make-believe messages you are told to "upgrade so you can communicate with other members". You can take a look at the evidence below that we have included to see exactly what we're talking about. If you've been on the site, then you already know what we're talking about.
These messages are completely automated, no females are sending us the messages. Using sophisticated computer scripts and software programs the administrators of the site can send out messages to everyone who is logged into the members area. All the messages have been pre written, to make it appear as if a real person is sending you chat messages, when in reality it's all fake.
99% Of The Women On This Site Are Fake
You probably don't realize it but this website is bursting at the seams with fake female profiles. Every single female profile we viewed was fake. If you look at the evidence you can see circled in red the letters "LS", this is the abbreviation for the words "Love Stars". According to the website a "Love Star" is a fictitious dating profile that the administrators and staff of the site have created. These fake profiles populate the whole website to give the appearance that there a thousands of horny local women. The grim reality is that this site has nowhere near the amount of girls that it looks like it does. Almost every single girl on this site is a "Love Star". If you take the time to look in the members area double check all the female profiles you see and check if they have a little "LS" icon. We can guarantee that 99 percent of the time it will.
These fake profiles are the heart of the manipulation for the people who run UltraSexBook. But, since most people don't realize all the profiles are fabricated, they join and start receiving messages that are completely fake and they purchase a paid monthly subscription. This is how the site is able to scam and siphon 1000s of dollars every day from unsuspecting male users.
Surprisingly the "Love Stars" profiles are discussed in very fine detail right in the Terms and Conditions page of the site. They admit to it and tell you exactly what they are used for. Just be warned that anyone who contacts you is probably going to be a "Love Star". In the end it's all used to trick you into purchasing a subscription to their fake dating service.
Fake Web Cam Video Chat
The owners behind UltraSexBook will go to any extreme to get money out of you. This includes using fake video chats. You can see from the evidence shown below that we were contacted for an attractive looking blonde girl (as well as many other fake women). But of course this is not a live video chat, and the girl is not actually chatting and interacting with us. Once again it's all a complete scam using a pre-recorded video that is designed to trick you into believing this girl is typing directly to you. When you try to communicate back to that girl you are told to "upgrade your membership so you can communicate with other members". They want you to believe a hot looking girl is contacting you, and from there if you want to chat back to her you need to buy a membership. But in the end it's all part of their scam to get your money. You will never meet anyone through the service since over 95% of the women on this site are "Love Stars".
Take a look at all the emails we received. So far as of this wrting this review we have received 10 emails from "Love Stars". As you can see in the evidence below every email required us to "upgrade our membership' in order to read the completely phony, fabricated emails sent from fake girls aka "Love Stars". The girls all look fantastic, but they are all phony which makes them completely useless for men seeking real life encounters.
They Pay People To Chat With You
Not surprisingly this site even uses paid models as part of their "Love Stars" scam program. Paid models are compensated and employed to interact with you, and to "stimulate dialogue with users". Their job detail is to get you to buy a membership. These aren't real members who are looking to hook up with anyone. They are paid employees that are pretending to like you so you purchase a membership!
What "Love Stars" Are In Detail
The best part about investigating UltraSexBook.com is that we can prove everything that we have alleged. They have made our job very easy since they've detail every single aspect of their fraud right in the terms and conditions of their site. Take a look below to read the most important part of the terms and conditions where they discuss how they defraud people. This was taken directly from their site.
- You understand, acknowledge, and agree that some of the user profiles posted on this site may be fictitious or models or bots related to our "Love Stars" program.
- You understand, acknowledge, and agree that the information, text, and pictures contained in the LS profiles do not pertain to any actual person or member, but are included for entertainment purposes only.
- You further understand, acknowledge, and agree that, from time-to-time, LS may contact Website and Services users and members via electronic messaging, including for example, email, instant messages, and SMS, for purposes of encouraging further or broader participation in our site's Services and/or to monitor user activity.
- Messages from LS will contain the uniform designation "LS" or Love Stars to notify the user or member that a message has been received from Love Star(s).
- You understand, acknowledge, and agree that no physical meeting will ever take place between you and LS, and that the exchange of messages between you and a LS is for entertainment purposes, as well as to encourage further or broader participation in our site's Services and/or to monitor user activities..
Hosting Server Info:
- Address Of Host: 3 Canale Drive – Suite 6 Egg Harbor Township, NJ 08234 USA
- IP Address Of Server: 22.214.171.124
- Name Servers: A.DXMX.COM, B.DXMX.COM, C.DXMX.COM
- Phone: 877-215-1898
- Addresses: Stasinou, 1 MITSI BUILDING 1, 1st floor, Flat/Office 4 Plateia Eleftherias. Nicosia, Cyprus 1060
- Email: [email protected]
- [email protected]
- Cancel Account: Ctrlcash.com
Why bother wasting any time with a web site that has been designed to scam you? This site is involved in deception and fraud at every turn.
Search For Real Females Here
if you want to search for real women
File A Report
- Contact the Better Business Bureau and file a complaint if you feel that you have been scammed or ripped off.