- $3.25 for a 3 day paid subscription to this dating service.
- $119.97 for a 3 month paid gold subscription to this dating service.
- $77.98 for a 2 month paid silver subscription to this dating service.
- $37.99 for a 1 month paid bronze subscription to this dating service.
- Messages: Send and receive emails from other members.
- Visits: See who has visited your profile.
- Fans: See who is your "fan" (someone who is interested or likes you).
- Favorites: See who has added you to their "favorite" list.
SoCougar.com is a dating site geared towards men seeking mature women. We created an account on this site, when we tried to log into the members area to take a peek at the site we were unable to do so. This site requires your credit card information before you can gain access to the members area. We searched for a few minutes trying to find any time of type of access into the members area without paying but we're unsuccessful. Unfortunately we're not willing to purchase a dating membership on any site unless we're allowed to login with a free membership first. Most dating sites even the scam ones enable their members to create a free account and log into the members area. Usually you cannot do very much with a free account but at least you can access the members area. In this situation SoCougar.com doesn't enable you to access the members area unless you purchase a 3 day trial, gold, silver, or bronze membership. Unfortunately we cannot continue this review because we simply refuse to give over our credit card details to a dating site that we have no real information about. SoCougar.com could be a scam, we have no clue and giving your credit card information to a company in which you have no information about and no real knowledge about is dangerous and can lead to your credit card being charged fraudulently.
UPDATE: After going back to the original email message, we click on the confirmation link and finally had free access to the site.
Phony Email Messages Used To Coax Free Members Into Upgrading
Unfortunately SoCougar.com uses phony email messages that are sent to free members of their dating service. For this investigation we create a free account and started receiving automated email messages. So far we have received 5 email messages and under 1 hours time (see evidence below).
The thing to remember here is that our profile for this investigation was left empty. We didn't have any pictures or any type of personal information in our profile, so anybody searching to meet someone had no real reason to interact with us since they knew nothing about us. Why then we received 5 email messages from a variety of women interested in communicating to us?
If you put the shoe on the other foot would you try to communicate to a girl who had no photographs or no personal information? It doesn't make much sense and this is why we think these messages are completely fake and fabricated by the dating service. When when we tried to read the email messages we were sent to a payment page where we were asked to purchase a 3 day trial membership to read the email messages. This is why they send free email messages to their users. The fake emails are used to coax you into purchasing a paid subscription to the site. Using automated emails they can trick thousands of people and can make millions of dollars.
Hosting Server Info:
- Address Of Host: Park Nord, 74370 Metz-Tessy
- IP Address Of Server: 22.214.171.124
- Name Servers: PYTHON-06.EASYRENCONTRE.COM, EPOC-02.EASYRENCONTRE.COM, EPOC-03.EASYRENCONTRE.COM
Contact Information :
- Phone: (347)394-4771
Addresses: Park Nord Les Pléiades 33 Metz-Tessy 74370 FRANCE
MBE 351 – 129 avenue de Genève – 74000 Annecy – FRANCE
- Emails: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
From what we have seen we personally wouldn't buy a membership on this site. Using fake emails to lure us into buying a premium subscription is a scam plain and simple.
Search For Real Females Here
if you want to search for real women
File A Report
- Contact the Better Business Bureau and file a complaint if you feel that you have been scammed or ripped off.
© 2015, Admin. All rights reserved.