- $29.95 for a monthly membership to the site.
- $59.94 for a 3 month membership to the site.
- $99.95 for a 6 month membership to the site.
- Home: The home section of the site shows post updates, who's online now, who has sent you a like, how many people have visited your profile etc.
- Activity: The activity section shows you your matches, likes who you have like, who has visited your profile and which profiles you have visited.
- Search: To search functions on the site enable you to search according to Country, City, age, online now and if the profile has a photo in it the chat section women who are nude on their webcam.
- Chat: You can chat with other members.
- Live Cams: Watch women live on cam.
- Live Sex: Watch people having sex live on their webcam.
MegaFlirt.com is the focus of today's investigation. The first thing we need to tell you is that Mega flirt is associated with many dating sites that we've already exposed for being fake. This long list of scams includes TrueBootyCall.com, PassionDesire.com, OnlineCrush.com, and FlirtLocal.com. All of these fake dating services are operated by the same corporation. They are all the exact same site, the only thing that changes is the domain name and the graphics of the website. And of course MegaFlirt is located offshore so they can avoid paying taxes and operating with impunity from law enforcement in the United States. You can read the full investigation of Mega Flirt below where we provide you with ample evidence proving why this is a totally illegitimate dating site.
You Must Agree To "Computer Generated Virtual Profiles"
The first thing that we noticed that was a huge red flag was when we were creating our profile for this investigation. You can take a look at the screen below circled in red that shows that you have to agree to the terms and conditions and also agree to receive communications from "computer-generated virtual profiles". Let that sink in for a minute. You must agree to receive emails from profiles created from a computer. These are virtual profiles which means they are non-existent people. These profiles are 100% fictitious and you must agree to receive emails from these fake profiles.
You Must Agree To Receive Emails From Non-Existent Fake Virtual Profiles?
The reason why they want you to check off that you read the terms and conditions page is because then they can claim that it's your fault that you got scammed, it's your responsibility to read the terms and conditions page and according to their thinking too bad for you if you got scammed. It's your responsibility to take the time and read through all the jargon on the terms page. They absolve themselves of any liability since it's your responsibility to read the terms and conditions page. If you haven't read the terms and conditions page then it's your fault if you haven't done it.
We find it ridiculous that a scam like Mega Flirt can literally tell everyone on their homepage that they are responsible for creating fake profiles and nothing happens to them. It's beyond Insanity that these kind of cyber crimes are hiding in plain view while the owners are make millions of dollars illegally!
(Screen shot of the proof showing that they admit to using computer generated virtual profiles.)
Here Is Proof That Bogus Female Profiles Are In Most Cases Amatuer Porn Models
These investigations takes time and writing the actual review takes us a few hours. But it's important to document all aspects of this fraud to show you conclusively why Mega Flirt is a scam. In this part of the investigation we have taken five screenshots of five fake virtual profiles that we found on MegaFlirt.com. What we've also done is included links where you can find the photographs used in these fake profiles. The reason we're including this as evidence is because this is proof that these profile pictures are not real members of the site. All the women found in these fake profiles are actually amateur porn stars. You can follow the links and see where these photos have been swiped from. All of these sites are adult sites and this just proves even more so that these profile pictures are fictitious.
How we found out that these profiles were using images of amateur porn stars was with a website called TinEye.com. Tin Eye enables anyone to do something called a reverse image search which helps you identify where images on the internet are located.
(Ficticious profile photo found on numerous sites including adult image sites.)
(Ficticious profile photo found on other site)
(Ficticious profile photo found on numerous sites.)
(Phony profile photo found on adult image sites.)
(Fake profile using an image found on adult image site.)
Phony Messages Are Sent By The Site To Scam Their Own Members
In the terms and conditions page in section i6 they, (they being the owners of the website) admit that they use computer programming to make it seem as if you're interacting with another human being on their website even though as they have confessed that it's all fake. Why would they do that? The reasoning behind sending people fake automated messages his to them beat you into communicating back to the fake emails. You can't reply to any emails or chat messages on Mega flirt until you purchase a paid subscription. This is one of the methods that used to snare you into their scam of buying a monthly subscription to their fictitious dating service.
Employees Are Paid To Act Like They're Interested In You
Something else we found a while reading through the terms and conditions page was the truth that there are people who are paid to string you along. These are paid employees as well as contractors who receive compensation to act as if they're interested in you. Their whole job description must be to fly and scam you as long as they can. What they do is a pretend that they're interested in you so you will have to purchase a membership and keep that membership going for as long as possible.
The Terms Page Prove It All
If you want to know how these crooks really run their fake dating business all you have to do is read their terms and conditions. The terms and conditions page is found directly on their website and it's been written by them. On the terms page they confessed that they do use fictitious profiles and they also confess that they reply to emails and instant messages using automated computer programs and they hire people who are paid to act as if they're interested in you. If you want to read the most important parts of the terms and conditions page just take a look below or click on this link and go to section I.6 to read it directly on their own website.
- .In order to enhance your amusement experience, to stimulate you and others to use our Services more extnsively, and to generally sprinkle some sparkle and excitement into the Services of MEGAFLIRT.COM MEGAFLIRT.COM, , we may post fictitious profiles, generate or respond to communications by means of automated programs or scripts that simulate or attempt to simulate your intercommunication with another real human being (though none really exists and any dialog is generated by programming)
- and we may employ or contract for the paid services of real persons who may interact with you as part of their compensated employment.
- While these communications may seem genuine, authentic, and personal, they may be broadcast simultaneously to a large number of persons and possess none of these qualities. While their contents may appear to be true, they may be quite false; while their contents may appear to sincere, they may be quite disingenuous. Sometimes, we may use these techniques or others like them for other business purposes, too, including, but not limited to those cases in which we monitor and/or investigate into operations, including but not limited to allegations that you or others have violated this Agreement.
Hosting Server Info:
- Address Of Host: 1200 12Th Avenue South, Seattle, WA, 98144, USA
- IP Address Of Server: 220.127.116.11
- Name Servers: :NS-138.AWSDNS-17.COM, NS-918.AWSDNS-50.NET, NS-1025.AWSDNS-00.ORG, NS-2004.AWSDNS-58.CO.UK
Contact Information :
- Phone: international phone: +1-661-705-5088 or toll free phone: 866-631-9778
- Address: SE International Limited, PO Box 440, Envoy House, La Vrangue, St Peter Port, Guernsey, GY1 3ZN
- Email: [email protected]
We've literally done hundreds of reviews exposing dating services that are fake. All we're doing in each review is repeating the same talking points, it's because they're all true. When will all the scams stop? Who knows but for now one thing is for sure and that is you must stay as far away as possible from MegaFlirt.
Search For Real Females Here
if you want to search for real women
File A Report
- Contact the Better Business Bureau and file a complaint if you feel that you have been scammed or ripped off.
© 2017, Admin. All rights reserved.