They claim their site is free, all you need to do is verify your age with your credit card. This is 100% false and in our review we have proof that show you that your credit card gets charged.
- Home: The home button gives you access to your local matches, show see who's online, shoes you who's on cam and are also the hottest members on the site.
- Local Matches: The local matches shows you local women and your community.
- Whos's On Cam: Who's on cam section of the site shows you who is On Cam.:
- Member Videos:Member videos shows you videos that members have uploaded to the site.
- Hottest Members: Shows you the hottest members on the site.
- New Members: If you want to see the newest members on the site just click on the new members link.
- My Friends: If you want to see who your friends are click on the my friends link and you'll be taken directly to your friends tab.
InstantHookups.com is owned and operated by the same company that runs Milftastic.com, EasySex.com, XXXPersonals.com, HookupCloud.com, and other dating sites. Just because of that information we already know what we're going to find Instant Hookups. It. doesn't take a rocket scientist to understand that when a dating network has created one misleading dating site after another, then you realize any new site that the Dating Network creates is going to follow the same path. These sites are not built or designed to bring people together in real life hookups. They are built so the owners of the sites can line their own pockets with your hard-earned money. They are able to operate with impunity and have been doing so for many years making millions of dollars. InstantHookups.com is one of their newest dating sites and that is the focus of today's investigation. You can read the full review below.
Free Memberships That Aren't Really Free
Creating a membership for Instant Hookups, is easy. We gave them our email address, created a password, then we received a confirmation link that sent us to the site. The page we were sent to told us that everything was free. No charge, just verify your age. We've heard that before though! And in actuality it isn't free. They lied!
They wanted our credit card information supposedly to "verify our age". They didn't say what age they needed to verify just that they need a credit card to verify our age. Unfortunately this is all a lie. They want your credit card not to verify your age but so they can charge your credit card. Take a look at the evidence below that shows the charges that you will receive on your credit card statement as a result of giving them your credit card info. You get charged from two different websites, one charge is $49.95 per month and the other one is $39.95 per month from HDSchoolgirlz.com. If you add up the charges it will cost you $89.90 per month every single month until you cancel the recurring monthly charge. Remember most people think it's free so they have no idea that a $89.90 charge is going to be on their credit card statement.The $89.90 will continue every single month until you cancel your hidden subscription to the site. Most people don't even realize that they've been enrolled into a monthly subscription, they just think they're verifying their age.
We're not experts in law but regardless of that is the fact that this is very misleading. People aren't giving InstantHookups.com their credit card information to purchase a monthly membership they think they're verifying their age. So when they end up looking at their credit card statement they're going to be very angry. This isn't a real dating service and the network behind InstantHookups.com has been using the same practice for many years now.
(Screenshot of the "Free Access Membership", that's all a scam.)
(Screenshot of the "Free Access Membership", that costs you $89.90 and charges your credit card to porn sites.)
The Majority Of Females On This Site Are Fictitious
After logging into the members area we started seeing all the different female members who join the site (or so we thought). Lots of hot looking girls in bras and panties showing everything they've got. But after reviewing so many other dating sites from TheDatingNetwork.com we realized this was all another illusion. These weren't real women! And quickly we jumped to the terms and conditions page and all our presumptions were true. In the terms page in section #14 Instant Hookups discusses that they use "virtual profiles that don't correspond to actual members" called "Online Regents".
If you never come across this type of information before and you're wondering why would any dating site make fake profiles and use them on their own dating service. There's a few reasons for that. The first reason they would create fake profiles specifically female profiles is because there aren't enough real female members joining InstantHookups.com. If you as a male member join the site looking to hookup with local women and you see there are very few female profiles the chances of you sticking around on that site are very small. The website knows this and they have devised a plan using fake female profiles to fill up their members area giving the appearance that you're on a dating site with lots and lots of horny women looking for a one night stand. It's all one big fat trick!
The second reason they create fake profiles is because you need to upgrade so you can email and communicate with other members on InstantHookups.com. The only problem with upgrading is that you end up getting charged $89.90 per month because of their upgrade scam. The people that run InstantHookups.com have thought about everything, they dupe you at every turn. They create bogus profiles and they have a phony age verification scam that build your credit card . it's a site built on lies upon lies!
Fake Friends Requests From Bots Not Real Girls
Another way that InstantHookup.com tries to trap you is with their phony "friends requests". Just like any legitimate site you can add people as a friend on Instant Hookups. All the friends requests that we personally received were more than likely from the "Online Regents" fictitious profiles program. You can take a look at the screen shot below showing just three of the bogus friends requests that we received.
The friends requests are just another marketing trick to get you to use the site more. The administrators realize that the more friends requests that you receive the better chance that you are there going to want to email one of these fake profiles back. As always you can't communicate with any member is on Instant Hookups unless you upgrade and give them your credit card information.
(Screenshot of the fake friends requests.)
Automated Chat Messages Are Fake! No One Is Sending You Chat Messages
Just like emails, friends requests, and profile views ANY instant messages sent to you are fictitious. Using the same exact automated bots they can make it look like local girls are sending you chat messages. You can take a look at the screen shot below showing just 3 of over 12 instant messages that we got.
If you try to respond to any chat messages you are automatically directed to go to the "free lifetime access page" where they bill your credit card almost $90 per month. This is just another method used to get your credit card information, don't fall for it it's another trick!
(Screenshot of the automated chat messages sent to us.)
All "Activity" On The Site Is Fake
Any activity on the site is a sham. Using sophisticated computer bot systems this site can send you fake profile views, sham messages, phony friends requests and everything else that makes it look like legitimate females are contacting you. None of this is real, it's used as a tool to get you to buy a membership and nothing more than that.
(Screenshot of the fake activity.)
You Should Have Read The Terms & Conditions
The last piece of evidence we'd like to include in our review is the terms and conditions from Instant Hookups. The terms and conditions provide all the proof you need showing how illegitimate this website really is. In the terms they talk about many things we've already discussed in this investigation including the fact that they use virtual phony profiles. They also confess that they employ people that operate the fictitious profiles that you see throughout their website. You can take a look at the most important parts of the terms and conditions page below, or click on this link to be taken to section 14 of the terms and conditions page.
- 14 ONLINE REGENTS: instanthookups.com UTILIZES VIRTUAL PROFILES THAT DO NOT CORRESPOND TO ACTUAL MEMBERS:
- 14.2 An ONLINE REGENT may be a digital actor, an avatar or a synthespian (e.g. a computer generated "person" or "character"). ONLINE REGENTS may be employed by instanthookups.com or a third party to enhance Your online experience. For example, an ONLINE REGENT may provide an electronic introduction to new or existing instanthookups.com features or functionality, or discourage inappropriate behavior.
- You acknowledge that You understand that some of the profiles and Members displayed on them are not actual members of the site. ONLINE REGENTS are not associated with any other user of the site, but are sent to You in an effort to promote broader enjoyment, additional activity and fuller participation in all our Services.
- 14.4 The ONLINE REGENT services can include the posting of information, pictures and/or communications directed to You. Such messages may take the form of any communication currently permitted on the Website.
Hosting Server Info:
- Address Of Host: 101 Townsend Street, San Francisco, 94107
- IP Address Of Server: 18.104.22.168
- Name Servers: alla.ns.cloudflare.com, hal.ns.cloudflare.com
Contact Information :
- Phone: 1-866-717-4863
- Addresses: Stallion FSC Limited • 48 Constant Spring Rd • Kingston 10 • JM
- Emails: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Support form: Instanthookups.com/go/customer_service.php
Instant Hookups is not a credible dating service. Their own terms page gives it all the way! It's not a place to find real women. On the surface it looks like a regular dating site but behind the scenes is where all the little tricks and deceptions and misleading tactics are hidden. At least now you understand what it's really all about.
Search For Females
File A Report
- Contact the Better Business Bureau and file a complaint if you feel that you have been scammed or ripped off.
© 2017, Admin. All rights reserved.