- $29.95 for a monthly membership.
- $59.95 for a 3 month membership.
- $89.95 for a 6 month membership.
- Dating Center: You can read messages here, and see your matches. You can also who is online from this section.
- Search: You can search for women according to a number of options such as country, city, age and if they have photos.
- Cams: Watch live cams
- Your Activity: This area shows you all your activities ion the site including members that you like, emails you sent etc.
- Search: This link shows your local women in your community.
- Free Movies:
- Meet & Fuck: Redirects you to other hookup sites.
Two years ago we did a review of XDating.com and condemned it for being a fraud. Here we are two years later and we are reinvestigating it to see if anything has changed. Is the website still a fraud? Are they still using fictitious profiles to lie to people? Can you trust this site? All of those questions will be answered and much more in our brand-new even more detailed investigation into XDating.com. Other sites connected to this one include UpForSex.com, XMeeting.com, GonnaBang.com, OnlyDtf.com, and PassionDesire.com all of which are proven frauds. Please read the full review below.
Phony Messages From Artificial Intelligence Computer Bots
The thing that always gets us is the emails. The emails look so real even though we know they're all generated by a computer system. Years after writing our first review of XDating.com nothing has changed in this aspect. Emails are still generated using artificial intelligence. And really it shouldn't be that hard to believe at this point in our lives that a computer can send fictitious email messages to people who join a dating site. In this day and age we have computer systems able to drive cars at autonomously, we also have computer systems able to vacuum our homes, drones able to send us packages through Amazon.com and so much more. So the ability for a computer system to send automated email messages is not hard to believe because it is happening and XDating.com confesses to this fact if you take the time to read their terms and conditions page. They admit that they generate and respond to communications using automated programs that try to simulate your communication with a real human being but not really exist. All the dialogue and communications are generated by computer artificial intelligence programming.
We took a screenshot (see evidence below) of just four of the emails we received on XDating. All of these emails are fake. No real humans are sending us emails. It's all a trick that's been used for many years by this web site to lure you into trying to email the computer back. You think it's a real girl who wants to hook up with you and you need to pay for the privilege of communicating with people on XDating. Unknown to you is the fact that the emails you receive are sent from a computer and not a real person. This is one of the number one deceptions on this site and this little trick allows them to make millions of dollars dollars lining their pockets with your hard-earned money!
(Screen shot of the 4 emails we received while logged into X Dating.)
Profiles Are Made & Created By The Staff Of XDating.com
Another confession that you can read on XDating.com's terms and conditions page is the fact that they produce hundreds and maybe even thousands of bogus profiles that are found throughout their website. There's no way to identify these fictitious profiles. Unlike other dating sites that we have we have reviewed and exposed for fraud, XDating.com doesn't have any special logo attached to the bogus profile pages that they build. This makes it very difficult to see who's real and who's not. For the most part we just assume that everything is fake and illegitimate on this website. The terms and conditions page outlines that they create and post fictitious profiles on their dating service. And have been doing so for many, many years. Since our last review 2 years ago and many years even before that investigation.
Faux Profiles Using Stolen Photos To Create Virtual Profiles
One of our favorite tools that we use when investigating if a dating site is real or fake is something called Tineye.com. Tin Eye is a software program that does reverse image searches. A reverse image search is when you search for an image and see if it's located on other web sites. This is very useful for investigating fake profiles because we can spot to see if a profile photograph on XDating.com is found on other web sites. Below we have posted 5 pieces of evidence. You can see five different fake profiles (see evidence below) and the links corresponding to where that exact same fake profile from Xdating are found on other web sites. Not surprisingly many of the photos traced back to adult pornography sites. Porno sites are perfect to steal photos from because the women are nude and the images look amateurish which is great for any type of fake dating site because it makes it look like the photographs are much more authentic than a photo stolen from a professional model site. You can take a look at the evidence below and also see the links proving that these photographs are not really of legitimate women.
Also using common sense you would realize that women on a hook-up site aren't likely going to be showing nude photos of themselves with their face plastered all over. On top of that fact is that many of the women posted in these fake profiles are very attractive and honestly would have absolutely no reason to join any kind of hookup site to meet men.
(This is not a member of Xdating, she is an amateur porn star who's topless photo has been stolen to create a fake profile page.)
(This is not a member of Xdating, she is an amateur porn star who's nude photogragh has been stolen to create a fake profile page.)
(This is not a member of Xdating, she is an amateur girl who's photo has been stolen to create a fake profile page.)
(This is not a member of Xdating, she is an amatwur porn star who's photo has been stolen to create a fake profile page.)
Contractors Paid To Pretend To Be XDating Members
This website confesses that they hire employees that are paid to chit chat with you. It might sound crazy and hard to believe but they have people sitting behind desks using a computer pretending to be interested in you. These paid contractors and paid employees are used to entice you to purchase a monthly membership and to continue paying monthly membership for as long as possible. These people are trained in what to say to you and how to keep you entertained while they scam you. All of this is detailed in section 6 of the terms and conditions page. They are paid to flirt with you, all in an effort to con you.
According To Their Terms Page You Can't Go After Them For Fraud
In section i 7 of the terms and conditions page they state that by joining this website that we as users of their site "unconditionally release all of the operators, employees and contractor from any type of legal action as a result of the false misleading or deceptive statements contained in personal profile pages on their site". They are basically trying to make it so they're not liable for the fake profiles and all of the other frauds that they do on their site. These people are very cocky. They do everything in their power to lie and cheat as many people as possible then they state in the terms and conditions we cannot legally come after them because of all the fraud and cons they try to pull on their own members. Unbelievable!
All The Crimes Are Admitted In The Terms & Conditions Page
Another fantastic piece of evidence would like to include in this investigation is coming directly from the website. We discussed the terms and conditions a few times in this investigation , below we have copied and pasted the most important parts of the terms and conditions below for you to read. On the website in their own words they admit that they create fictitious profiles. They admit that they use automated programs to try and simulate you are communicating with another real person even though it's not true. And they also confessed that everything is totally false even though it looks real it isn't. Please take the time to read the terms and conditions (section i6) and understand this website is going against you in every aspect. Unfortunately this website looks legitimate but it's completely illegitimate. The profiles look real but they're not real. And you may think that you can get laid but you simply cannot, everything is false, everything is a fraud on this site faux dating site.
- THIS SITE USES FANTASY PROFILES CALLED "ONLINE FLIRT®".
- In order to enhance your amusement experience, to stimulate you and others to use our Services more extensively, and to generally sprinkle some sparkle and excitement into the Services of XDATING.COM, we may post fictitious profiles, generate or respond to communications by means of automated programs or scripts that simulate or attempt to simulate your intercommunication with another real human being (though none really exists and any dialog is generated by programming), and we may employ or contract for the paid services of real persons who may interact with you as part of their compensated employment. While these communications may seem genuine, authentic, and personal, they may be broadcast simultaneously to a large number of persons and possess none of these qualities. While their contents may appear to be true, they may be quite false; while their contents may appear to sincere, they may be quite disingenuous. Sometimes, we may use these techniques or others like them for other business purposes, too, including, but not limited to those cases in which we monitor and/or investigate into operations, including but not limited to allegations that you or others have violated this Agreement.
Hosting Server Info:
- Address Of Host: 11200 12Th Avenue South, Seattle, WA, 98144, US
- IP Address Of Server: 22.214.171.124
- Name Servers:NS-423.AWSDNS-52.COM, NS-1727.AWSDNS-23.CO.UK, NS-1142.AWSDNS-14.ORG, NS-860.AWSDNS-43.NET
Contact Information :
- Phone: 1- (800) 748-4573 or 1 661 705-5088.
- Address: Headquarters: DG International Limited LLC, Armory Building, Victoria Road, Basseterre, Saint-Kitts, Saint-Kitts and Nevis
- Branch Office: DG International Limited LLC, 19C Troley SQ, Wilmington DE 19806, US
- Branch Office: DG International Limited LLC, Suite 142, The Beehive, Rohais, St. Peter Port, Guernsey, GY1 3HT
- Email: [email protected]
Two years after our initial investigation it seems that nothing has changed with XDating.com owned by DG International 1- (888) 333-0285. How is this possible? Where is the Federal Trade Commission, the FBI and other law enforcement agencies that are designed to help protect people and protect consumers. Unfortunately they don't seem to be found anywhere around this dating fraud. As of today XDating.com is continuing to run their fraudulent business operation using all of the various deceptive tactics that we have listed in this investigation. It's baffling that law enforcement hasn't caught up to the people operating this site but hopefully this review will help you understand why you should stay away from this fictitious dating service. We strongly suggest you share this review far and wide and warn people so you can save others from having the fate that so many have had by paying for a dating membership only to be sadly disappointed.
File A Report
- Contact the Better Business Bureau and file a complaint if you feel that you have been scammed or ripped off.
© 2016, Admin. All rights reserved.