Dating Busters has written exhaustively and reviewed hundreds of hookup sites. Everything is available for you to search on our website. This investigative work has taken us thousands of hours to compile, backed up with evidence, screenshots and much more proving which dating sites are legitimate and which ones are out right scams.
On this page we have listed with short summaries a variety of popular hookup sites that we have reviewed. Almost 97% of the hookup sites that we have investigated came back as fake scams using fictitious profiles, automated computer bots and other deceptive tricks. Most fake dating sites operate in the same fashion using pretend profiles created by the staff of their organization. They also utilize specialized software that is used to send people that register on their sham dating services automated emails and bogus instant messages making it appear as if local women are contacting them. We have outlined this hundreds and hundreds of times exhaustively and repeatedly. Below you can take a look at some of the more popular hookup sites, most of which are unfortunately fictitious. We also list legit sites below the worst hookup sites.
Some Of The Worst Hookup Sites:
Here is our list of sites that openly admit to using fake female profile pages, and some of them even confessed to using software bots and computer scripts to simulate that you're interacting with a real person even though you're not. Many times this information is found directly on their website in their own terms and conditions pages. You can click on each link to be taken to a review of that website.
- FreeHookupAffair.com – A fake dating site that charges your credit card $179.00 per month to porno sites without your consent when you "verify your age" Probably the most financially destructive site because of the $179 monthly charges they bill to your credit card. .
- FreeHookupSearch.com – This site confesses to using fake female profiles called "Fantasy Profiles", so it shouldn't be trusted.
- HookupCloud.com – Hookup Cloud also admits they use fake female profiles called "Online Emissaries" all explained in our review.
- FreeHookups.com – Free Hookups isn't free and you will have a tough time hooking up there since they also admit they use make believe profiles.
- XMeets.com – This website confesses they use virtual profiles called "Fantasy Cuties" and it says so right on their home page! Our review explains the whole thing.
- LocalMilf.com – A site connected to XMeets.com that also uses "Fantasy Cuties". LocalMilf.com is a newer dating site but unfortunately nothing about the site is real.
- XDating.com – Xdating.com is a veteran in the adult dating industry but once again this is a fictitious dating site using all kinds of tricks to try to get people to purchase a membership on their site. Unfortunately finding real women who want who want to hook up with you on X Dating is almost impossible.
- EasySex.com – EasySex.com is totally fictitious, even though even though their name insinuate that you can have "easy sex" if you join their dating service that's the farthest thing from the truth. This website uses a variety of tactics like fake profiles and automated bots to mislead you. Read the review here.
- WantUBad.com – This site in our opinion is completely useless, why? Nothing about this site is legitimate, fake profiles, fake emails and fake instant messages you have a better chance of meeting someone in a cemetery.
- PassionDesire.com – Passiondesire.com is the same garbage, no real female profiles, computer bots sending you messages and the run-around.
- FuckSwipe.com – This is a notorious dating site. This website and the many other sites connected to this site are all massive scams. Nothing about this website is legitimate. As soon as you log in to the member area you are bombarded with instant messages that are completely automated, fake emails and all the profiles on the site of women are completely bogus.
- SwipeFuck.com – Swipe Fuck is connected to FuckSwipe and operates in the exact same manner using bogus profiles, fictitious emails and instant messages and they try to triple bill your credit card to adult porn sites without your knowledge!
- SteamyDates.com -Yet another fake dating site that in their terms and conditions page outlines how they use fictitious profiles and automated chat messages and instant email messages to deceive you. You can read the full review of SteamyDates.com here.
- XSocial.com – XSocial is connected to SteamyDates.com and it operates in in the exact same manner using profiles created by their own staff. This site uses highly sophisticated artificial-intelligence to send people phony emails that look like the emails are from legitimate female members. Read the full review here.
- IAmNaughty.com – A very popular adult dating site but unfortunately this one is totally fake as well. The moment you register on the site and login to the members area you are bombarded with instant message after instant message and email after email. It's beyond ridiculous how many messages we received while logged onto the site.
- HornyAffairs.com – HornyAffairs.com has been around for many years but is nowhere near being a trustworthy dating site. Using all types of Tricks this website does everything in their power to mislead you into wanting to purchase a membership. Read the review.
Legitimate Hookup Dating Sites:
Unfortunately the majority of hookup sites are phony. It's not just our opinion if you read our reviews we have a lot of evidence to back up everything we claim about each and every site that we have dubbed fake. With the amount of easy money in the adult dating industry it was inevitable that shady players would come onto the scene trying to get a piece of the pie. New adult dating sites have a tough go at making a profit simply because it cost them so much to get new users in the door (advertising and marketing are very expensive). That's why a rule of thumb is to use hookup sites that have been around for at least 10 to 15 years. Why? It's because these type of adult dating sites have been around long enough to build a legitimate database of real people who have registered on their dating sites. Two of those websites are listed below, both sites have been around for almost 20 years and that's the reason they're not fake. In that time frame they have built a legitimate member database of women, men and swinger couples looking to meet one another. They don't need to resort to cheating and lying to people to get them in the door.
The sites listed below don't have to try to scam and trick people into joining their dating services. 20 years ago there weren't very many dating sites so getting people to register on your dating site was very easy and these sites both have millions of real users registered on them. So, if you're looking to search on the most legitimate get laid dating sites online those two site are going to be your best bet in our opinion. They don't use automated computer bots, they don't create fake dating profiles and they have standed the test of time by being around for almost 20 years online which is historical.
- Passion – A hookup site that been around since 1996, yes 19 years. A real adult dating site that has standed the test of time.
- FBookHookups – No staff created pretend profiles and no fake emails to lure you into upgrading.
File A Report
If you have been taken advantage of conned or ripped off by any of the sites listed above then it's your duty to fight back. You work hard for your money and if you want to get your money back you can do so. One method is to contact your credit card company/ bank. You can explain to them what happened and they should easily be able to reimburse you for the fraudulent charges that have appeared on your credit card resulting in financial losses from dating scams. If you lost money you can retrieve it. We also suggest that you contact the Better Business Bureau to make them aware of your situation, you can file a complaint with them.
© 2017, Admin. All rights reserved.