AsianCheaters.com is yet another dating site owned by Nautell Capital Limited. We have written and exposed many of the dating scams (FuckSwipe.com, HookupsXXX.com, UltraHookup.com, SwipeFuck.com, MegaBBW.com, BBWCheaters.com) that this company operates. As always we try to keep an open mind and approach every new dating site that we are reviewing with no judgment in place. That being said our full review into AsianCheaters.com can be read below.
Agree To Fake Profiles Called "Love Stars" Before You Get Access To The Site
Even before you gain access to the site you need to agree to the terms and conditions and also to "Love Stars", as you can see from the evidence below its circled in red. You cannot gain access before you agree to all of this. The disturbing part about all this is that "Love Stars" is actually the terminology that the website owners used to describe the use of fictitious female member profiles that they create to trick male members into purchasing paid monthly subscription. We will discuss this further in this investigation.
Chat Messages From Nonexistent Female Members
The biggest red flag that a dating site is a fraud is when you start receiving instant messages within a few short minutes of registering on the dating site. This is exactly what happened to us when we created our account and logged into the members area of AsianCheaters.com. We had 3 chat messages already waiting for us even before we logged in. But of course all these chat messages are 100% phony. All the messages are automated and sent to every single male member who signs up on the site. And as always when you try to reply back to any chat messages you are met with a message stating that "in order for you to communicate with other members you will need to upgrade your membership by clicking here" (see evidence below).
Phony "Live"Web Cam Chat Messages Used To Get Men To Upgrade
Another very elaborate con is the use of "live" webcam messages. If you haven't seen them yet you will once you login to the members area of the site. We took a screenshot of the fake webcam chat and posted it as evidence below. For the record this is not a live girl interacting with us. It is a pre-recorded video that is played over and over again to every single male member who registers on the site. And, just like the instant messages if you try to chat with the fake webcam girl you are asked to "upgrade to communicate with other members". It's all an elaborate scam to get you to buy a monthly membership!
(This is not a live webcam, it is a prerecorded videos.)
The epicenter of this whole scam is the female profiles. Without the fake female members this website would not exist. AsianCheaters.com creates fictitious female member profiles complete with photographs and personal information all of which are 100% fake. This makes it appear like the site has thousands of attractive looking Asian women looking to hook up with you. However, all of the profiles are actually "Love Stars" which is the terminology that the administration that runs Asian Cheaters uses to identify the fake profiles they create.
Just as an example we have included only one profile of countless profiles to show you what we have uncovered. Using a software program called TinEye.com identified this exact same photograph (see evidence below) was found on 32 other sites. And this of course is not the only profile but one of perhaps thousands of fake females on AsianCheaters.com!
(This exact same photo found on 32 other sites that are listed below)
If you were gullible enough to purchase a membership on this site then shame on you! Did you know that not only did you purchase a membership on a fake dating site but actually you are being charged to two other porno sites? These sites include VibeVideo.com which charges you $39.61 a month and VideoErotic.com which charges your credit card $28.87 per month. This is on top of the membership you paid for this phony dating service.
You Can Never Meet "Love Stars" In Person
This probably goes without saying however in the terms and conditions of the site the website admits that you can never meet "Love Stars" in person. They state that "no physical meeting will ever take place between you and "Love Stars".
The Terms And Conditions That Explains The Whole Scam
We always like to include the terms and conditions of the site we are reviewing if we can. Many times for some reason the website will discuss in detail the various tactics they use to deceive and trick people into buying useless monthly memberships. AsianCheaters.com did not disappoint, discussing everything in crystal clear detail that you can read below. You can also read it on their site here in section 10.
- You understand, acknowledge, and agree that some of the user profiles posted on this site may be fictitious or models or bots related to our "Love Stars" program.
- You understand, acknowledge, and agree that the information, text, and pictures contained in the LS profiles do not pertain to any actual person or member, but are included for entertainment purposes only.
- You further understand, acknowledge, and agree that, from time-to-time, LS may contact Website and Services users and members via electronic messaging, including for example, email, instant messages, and SMS, for purposes of encouraging further or broader participation in our site's Services and/or to monitor user activity.
- Messages from LS will contain the uniform designation "LS" or Love Stars to notify the user or member that a message has been received from Love Star(s).
- You understand, acknowledge, and agree that no physical meeting will ever take place between you and LS, and that the exchange of messages between you and a LS is for entertainment purposes, as well as to encourage further or broader participation in our site's Services and/or to monitor user activities..
Hosting Server Info:
- Address Of Host: 30077 Agoura Court, First Floor, Agoura, CA, 91301, US
- IP Address Of Server: 22.214.171.124
- Name Servers: DNS5.TNCSERVERS.NET, DNS6.TNCSERVERS.NET
- Phone: 877-597-3436
- Addresses: Stasinou, 1 MITSI BUILDING 1, 1st floor, Flat/Office 4 Plateia Eleftherias. Nicosia, Cyprus 1060
- Email: email@example.com
AsianCheaters.com is a rip off, a fake dating service and con. There is nothing real about this site at all. All the evidence speaks for itself.
Search For Females
File A Report
- Contact the Better Business Bureau and file a complaint if you feel that you have been scammed or ripped off.
© 2015 – 2016, Admin. All rights reserved.