- $2.97 for a 3 day trial that turns into $39.95 a month membership package.
- $29.95 for a paid monthly membership package.
- $74.85 for a paid 3 month membership package.
- $119.70 for a paid 6 month membership package.
- My Profile: Edit your profile from this area upload photos
- My Connections: See people who have added you to their list.
- Notifications: See who sent you chat messages, who viewed your profile, and who sent you email messages.
- Mailbox: See who sent you emails.
- Online Now: See what members are online now.
- XXX Videos: Watch xxx videos.
- Live Cams: See live cams
- Search: Search for other members according to their age, location, and much more.
Sometimes we feel like we're chasing our own tail doing these dating reviews. Once we uncover one scam and expose it a new one pops up the very next day! This has been going on a long time, for years and years now. Some of these dating networks continuously create new dating sites that are nothing but scams. This particular dating scam (SwipeFuck.com) came across our screen today. This website is associated with other dating scams that we have exposed in the past that include, UltraHookup.com, FreeLifetimeFuckBook.com, and MegaHookup.com. As always we give each website the benefit of the doubt and a full investigation into SwipeFuck.com is available for you to read below.
Free Lifetime Memberships Are $0.00 But You Need A Credit Card For Age Verification
The first thing that points that this site is a scam is that they ask for your credit card so you can get a "free lifetime membership". They state that a valid credit card is required for "age verification to activate your free account". But not surprisingly this is a total lie. If you look at the evidence below when you give them your credit card information to activate your so-called free account you end up getting billed $118.43 (every month)! Take a look at the evidence circle in red below and you can see that you get charged to three separate adult porno sites without your consent. This obviously is not a free lifetime membership but a massive trick to get people to give up their credit card information at which time they will be charged $118.43. This is the first deception in many that we will cover in this investigation.
Take a look at the evidence showing that you get billed from 3 sites that include, SwipeFuck Gold, VibeVideo.com and VideoErotic.com.
(A credit card is required to activate your "free life time membership" is the 1st scam in many that we uncovered.)
(You get billed $118.43 for something that was supposed to be free.)
Bogus Chat Messages Designed To Lure People Into Upgrading To A Paid Subscription
Probably one of the most popular scams that they use is the fake chat messages they send out to free members. You can take a look at the evidence below and see just one of the chat messages that were sent to us. These messages looks real, but they aren't. The chat messages sent from any female members on SwipeFuck.com are completely phony and are sent to free members using computer automated software programs. These software programs make it appear as if you are receiving legitimate chat messages but like we said they are completely automated and 100% fake. The scam here is when you try to communicate back to the fake girl you get asked to upgrade your membership, this is why they use fake chat messages. They want you to upgrade your membership so they can make a monthly subscription off of you.
In the terms and conditions of the site they describe how they use computer software programs that they have coined "Love Stars". We will get into what "Love Stars" are further into this investigation.
(Fictitious automated chat messages created to trick free male members into upgrading to a paid subscription.)
Phony Email Messages Used As A Marketing Gimmick To Trick People Into "Upgrading For Free"
Similar to the automated instant messages SwipeFuck.com utilizes phony email messages. These messages are also sent to free members just like instant chat messages. These fake messages are sent to free members and used to deceive them and trick them into buying a monthly membership so they can communicate back to the fake female members sending you the email messages.
Once again this is described in detail in the terms and conditions, they admit to utilizing automated systems to send electronic communications such as emails to their members. You can take a look at the evidence below and see just one of many emails we received from fake women on this scam dating service.
(Evidence of automated bots being used to send us fictitious emails.)
Web Cam Chats Are Not Live They Are Prerecorded Videos
And if you haven't figured out by now the webcam chats that look as if a live girl is sending you chat messages are completely fake as well. These webcam chats are actually pre-recorded videos that loop over and over again. If you watch the fake webcam videos long enough you will see that the girl in the video does the same actions over and over again. It's all a scam used to trick you into trying to send a message to the fake webcam chat girl. Once you do that you are then asked to upgrade to communicate with other members. Take a look at the evidence below where we provide clear evidence showing this.
All The Women On SwipeFuck.com Are Phony Female Members AKA "Love Stars"
We mentioned that "Love Stars" is the term used by SwipeFuck.com to describe the fake female profiles that they create. Not only are "Love Stars" fictitious female profiles but they also encompass other areas you may not be aware of. They also use paid models that are hired to interact with you. These paid models are real people but their job is to pretend to be interested in you. These are real women but they receive money to chat with you as part of their paid employment. And of course bots (short for robots) are used as part of the "Love Stars" program. These bots look like real female users they send and receive email messages, they have profile pictures and all types of personal information but they are completely fake and used to give the impression you are interacting with a real person when it's all a sham. All the information including text and photographs contained in a "Love Stars" dating profile doesn't pertain to an actual person or member, it is completely fabricated and used to trick you.
Take a look at the evidence we have provided below, circled in red you will see the words "Love Stars" which signifies that those particular profiles are fake. Over 95% of the female profiles on this site are fake so you have absolutely no chance of interacting with real females who are interested in meeting you in real life.
(A fake "Love Stars" profile.)
(A fake "Love Stars" profile.)
(All these women are fake "Love Stars" profiles.)
The Terms And Conditions Expose The Scam Wide Open
If you want to know how any dating site really operates the best place to look is on the Terms and Conditions page for some reason they absolutely love to reveal exactly how they scam and deceive people on that page. They go into detail about how they use automated bots, fake emails, fictitious instant messages and more right on their own website! As crazy and ludicrous as that sounds it's all there for you to read in black and white, they hide nothing. For your own convenience we have copied and pasted the most relevant parts of the Terms page below for you to read. Alternatively we have provided a link for you to read those exact same terms section (10) directly on the SwipeFuck.com website.
- You understand, acknowledge, and agree that some of the user profiles posted on this site may be fictitious or models or bots related to our "Love Stars" program.
- You understand, acknowledge, and agree that the information, text, and pictures contained in the LS profiles do not pertain to any actual person or member, but are included for entertainment purposes only.
- You further understand, acknowledge, and agree that, from time-to-time, LS may contact Website and Services users and members via electronic messaging, including for example, email, instant messages, and SMS, for purposes of encouraging further or broader participation in our site's Services and/or to monitor user activity.
- Messages from LS will contain the uniform designation "LS" or Love Stars to notify the user or member that a message has been received from Love Star(s).
- You understand, acknowledge, and agree that no physical meeting will ever take place between you and LS, and that the exchange of messages between you and a LS is for entertainment purposes, as well as to encourage further or broader participation in our site's Services and/or to monitor user activities..
Hosting Server Info:
- Address Of Host: 30077 Agoura Court, First Floor, Agoura, CA, 91301, US
- IP Address Of Server: 220.127.116.11
- Name Servers: DNS5.TNCSERVERS.NET, DNS6.TNCSERVERS.NET
- Phone: 877-215-1898
- Addresses: Stasinou, 1 MITSI BUILDING 1, 1st floor, Flat/Office 4 Plateia Eleftherias. Nicosia, Cyprus 1060
- Email: email@example.com
- Cancel Account: Ctrlcash.com
Swipe Fuck falls into the category of ultra scam. To understand how deceptive this website is we hope you took the time to read the terms and conditions. We strongly suggest you look somewhere else if you're interested in meeting real people.
Search For Females
File A Report
- Contact the Better Business Bureau and file a complaint if you feel that you have been scammed or ripped off.
© 2015 – 2016, Admin. All rights reserved.