- $1.95 for a 3 day membership
- $29.95 for a 1 month membership .
- $69.00 for a 3 month subscription to the site.
- Who's Online: Check out who is online now.
- Find Members: Search for other members.
- Buddies: Check out who is on your buddies list.
- Live Cams: See women live on cam.
- Live Chat: Chat with people via chat rooms.
This investigation is on a dating site called MilfsConnection.com. Through our research we know that this site is connected with other dating sites that we have exposed in the past for fraudulent business tactics. These web sites include Over40Only.com, MilfsHookup.com, SeekingMilf.com, CheatingCougars.com, Untrue.com and CheatingHookup.com.
Probably the first thing that was a red flag that screamed scam to us was the fact that you have to agree that you understand that the site uses something called "Online Cupids". MilfsConnection.com admits they use "fantasy profiles" that are run by the site. If you look at the evidence below (circled in red) we have included the actual statement that you need to agree to before you can create a free account on the site. It's a sick joke that you need to agree to being contacted by fictitious women who are not even legit members of the site. What kind of world do we live in where dating sites can think its okay to create completely fabricated female profiles and plaster those throughout their dating site. How is this possible, why is it allowed?.
Fake Messages From Girl's Who Aren't Even Members Of The Site
Part of the "Online Cupids" marketing strategy is the use of fake messages which are sent to members who have a free account on the dating service. We have included as evidence below one of the instant messages we received circled in red that says "Online Cupid". This signifies that the girl sending us messages is not a real person, she has been manufactured by the dating service to make it appear as if a real person is sending us those instant chat messages. But as you can see in the evidence it states that we "have exceeded our limit of messages" and we need to upgrade our account. This is all a scam in order to get us to upgrade our account, that's how the whole con job works.
No Real Women, Only "Online Cupids"
We've already stated that a large majority of the female profiles are fake on this dating site. But we also wanted to include evidence to show you exactly what to look for which isn't very difficult. As you can see in the evidence the words "Online Cupid" circled in red. They are not hiding the fact that the site is full of "Online Cupids", the only problem is most people don't understand what an "Online Cupid" is. However if you took the time to sit down and click on the little "Online Cupid" it would take you directly to the Terms and Conditions page where they discuss in detail exactly what "Online Cupids" are and how they are used. This little scam is hiding in plain view.
Now you're probably wondering where all these photos come from, since these women aren't actually members of the site. We did a little bit of digging around using a software program TinyEye.com which helped us the determine that some of the photos in these fake profiles were located on adult porn sites. We have included the links to the direct places where those exact fake female member profiles are located on the porn sites. This is part of the evidence we have gathered to prove that this site is not a legitimate dating service whatsoever.
(This image has also been found on adult porn sites such as http://chickupload.com/picture/2512138/thumb.)
(This image was found on multiple sites that are listed below)
This Site Pays People To Pretend To Like You
Yes, you read the title says they actually pay people to pretend to be interested in you. That might sound crazy to some people but this is actually a verifiable fact. They clearly admit to employing third-party contractors as part of their "Online Cupid" (section 9C) program. These third party contractors are paid to correspond with you via messages such as email and instant chat messages. You don't believe us? Click on this link and read the section 9c of the terms and conditions were they clearly outline exactly what we have discussed here.
The main goal of these third-party contractors is to push you into buying a subscription to this site. After you have bought a subscription to the site these third party contractors will continue interacting with you to ensure that you continue to pay the monthly subscription for as long as they can deceive you.
The Terms & Conditions Explain It All
We have referenced the terms and conditions throughout this investigation. Now you can read for yourself exactly in the words of MilfsConnection.com how these "Online Cupids" are used through out their dating site. We have copied those terms that you can read below. You can also click on this link to read them directly on the site. This just verifies everything that we have stated is 100% true.
We have included the most important parts of the Terms and Conditions page (section 9) below as well as a hyper link to the Terms and Conditions page.
THIS SITE USES FANTASY PROFILES CALLED ONLINE CUPIDS®: You understand, acknowledge, and agree that some of the user profiles posted on this site may be fictitious and operated by the Site or its contractors. These profiles and related messages are conspicuously labeled with the Online Cupids logo .
- Messages sent from our Online Cupids® service may be automatically generated with no human involvement, and Online Cupids® messages and/or correspondence may be generated by third-parties hired or contracted by Us.
- You understand, acknowledge, and agree that the information, text, and pictures contained in the Online Cupids® service profiles do not pertain to any actual person, but are included for entertainment and educational purposes only. Nothing contained in any Online Cupids® service profile or message is intended to describe or resemble any real person – living or dead. Any similarity between Online Cupids® user profile descriptions or images and any person is purely coincidental.
- You further understand, acknowledge, and agree that, from time-to-time, Online Cupids® profiles may contact both free users and paid users via computer-generated Instant Messages or emails for purposes referenced above. These messages may be transmitted to multiple recipients at the same or similar time(s). Messages from Online Cupids® profiles will contain the uniform designation "Online Cupid" to notify the user that a message has been received from an Online Cupids® profile.
- You understand, acknowledge, and agree that no physical meeting will ever take place between you and the individuals providing our Online Cupids® service.
Hosting Server Info:
- Address Of Host: 6777 EMBARCADERO DR, SUITE #3 STOCKTON CA 95219 USA
- IP Address Of Server: 126.96.36.199
- Name Servers: NS1.CENTURIONHOSTING.COM, NS2.CENTURIONHOSTING.COM
Contact Information :
- Phone: 1-888-649-9178
- Address: Dositheou, 42\nStrovolos, P.C. 2028, Nicosia, Cyprus
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We find it completely disgusting that these type of dating sites are allowed to operate with impunity. Our investigation has proved without a shadow of a doubt that this website is nothing but a scam created to rip off unsuspecting male members. We suggest you think twice before purchasing any form of membership on this service.
Search For Real Females Here
if you want to search for real women
File A Report
- Contact the Better Business Bureau and file a complaint if you were scammed from this company.
© 2015, Admin. All rights reserved.