- $8.90 for a 3 day trial subscription to the site.
- $29.95 for a 1 month subscription to the site.
- $49.95 for a 2 month subscription to the site.
- $69.90 for a 3 month subscription to the site
- Messages: You can read messages from members in this area.
- Quickie 10: This section shows you matches according to the web site's scientific match making suggestions.
- SMS/Text: Get female members phone numbers so you can text them.
- Newest: See the newest registered members.
- Friends Network: Interact with people on your friends list here.
- Favorites: You can add women to your favorites list.
Milfaholic.com is responsible for scamming thousands of men across the world, primarily In English-speaking countries such as the United States, Canada, the UK, and Australia. Unfortunately there seems to be no end in sight to the amount of people that continue to get ripped off from this site on a daily basis. This review below uncovers the truth and explains how they operate their scam.
Girls That You Can Never Meet
First off you need to be aware that almost every single girl on the site is fake. When we say fake, we mean that the girls are not actual members of the dating service. The fake dating profiles are create by the dating site. All the information in the profiles has been created by the staff of Milfaholic. The photos in the profiles are not of any actual member but are used specifically to create fictitious dating profiles. These profiles lure unknowing men into purchasing monthly subscriptions so they can communicate to the women that catch their interest. The fraud is of course that these ladies are not actual members, so you can never actually meet any of the women in a real life encounter. Essentially if you purchase a membership you are paying for absolutely nothing. Take a look at the girls on the site, do they look as if they need to be on a sex dating site? Attractive women such these would have no reason to post nude photos of themselves to get a date.
We urge you to look closely at the women on the site to understand how many fake profiles are used through out the site. And the majority of the women are slim and attractive posing in nude photos. If you go out in the real world it is the exact opposite. Common sense should tell that this site is not operating in an honest manner, but many times men think with their penis and that is what gets them into trouble.
Email Messages From Robots
Another part of the scam is the use of phony emails that are sent to free members (members who do not have a paid monthly subscription). What happens is as a free member you register on the site and shortly thereafter you will start receiving email messages from local women interested in conversing with you, wanting to see photos of you etc. These are all fake and are used to trick you into trying to communicate back to the phony women who are supposedly sending you emails. Once you try to reply back you get sent to the "upgrade to VIP" page to buy an upgraded membership so you can communicate with the fake girls.
Also something to be aware of is the emails are all automated using software. So that means you aren't corresponding with real women on the site, it's all canned automated responses that you receive.
Hosting Server Info:
- Address Of Host: 550 W. Baseline Rd Ste 102-302 Mesa AZ
- IP Address Of Server: 22.214.171.124
- Name Servers: NS1.POWERZX.COM, NS2.POWERZX.COM
Contact Information :
- Phone: Toll Free: 1-866-883-4978 or 1-925-264-3473
- Email: [email protected]
Unfortunately this site is not the place to meet real milf women. The majority of the females are fake, phony email messages and overall the site has a very bad reputation for scams and fraudulent behavior. If you do a Google search for Milfaholic it will bring up many complaints stating that the site is con. And of course they want you to pay a monthly fee for access to their VIP membership. Our recommendation is to look elsewhere to meet real women.
You can use TinyEye.com to do a reverse image search to see if the women in the profile is located on any other sites. This can help you identify if the girl is a real local female or in many cases we have discovered that they are amateur porn stars with their photos being stolen and used on the site for the fake profiles.
File A Report
- Contact the Better Business Bureau and file a complaint if you feel that you have been scammed or ripped off by this dating site.
Search For Females