- $29.95 for a membership for a month.
- $59.95 for a membership for 3 months.
- $119.95 for a membership for one year.
- Home: The homepage shows you quick matches, who's online now also whoever loaded new photos and who operated there member status. They discover a section and let any balls you to vote on who do you think is hot and who's not.
- Discover: They discover a section and let any balls you to vote on who do you think is hot and who's .
- Search: Use the search functions to find women.
- My Likes: The "My Likes" section show you has liked your profile.
- My Matches: This section is designed to show you who your matches are on the site.
- Liked Me: See what people have liked your profile.
- My Visitors: This page shows you who has visited your profile.
LocalTemptation.com was brought to our attention because we received a bunch of spam emails with links directing us to the Local Temptation web site. From there we joined the site so we could do a full investigation to uncover the truth about this site. Was it a scam, was it a legit place to meet real people? All of these questions and more will be answered in our investigation please read it below.
The Use Of "Virtual Profiles" Is Used By LocalTemptation.com
(Screen shot showing the "Virtual Profiles" that they acknowledge)
Fictitious Profiles Explained
To add insult to injury LocalTemptation.com divulges that they "post fictitious profiles" on their website. Obviously this means that they create bogus female profiles that are then uploaded to their website. Why are they doing this? There are a couple of answers to that question. The first one being that Local Temptation isn't really a dating site. Yes there are thousands of men who join but the amount of females joining this site is very low. This doesn't work too well if the men joining the site think they're going to be able to meet women for casual encounters. So to make it seem more enticing they create fake profiles of women only. These profiles seem real. The profiles have everything you would see in a regular profile including photos, age, location, occupation and so on. But they are dishonest, untruthful and are making a dating site look real when it's not. And since the website is confessing to the fact that they create fictitious profiles who are we to argue with them, obviously it's true. The chances of you coming across a virtual profile are over 99% because 99 out of 100 profiles on this site are totally fabricated!
Stolen Photos Used To Make Artificial Profiles
These people are really despicable. They are actually stealing photographs from various sources online and from there they create fake profile Pages. The people in these photographs have no clue that their pictures are being used on local Temptation. Not only is that illegal it's shameful. Also, how would you feel if all the sudden you saw your picture plastered on a hook-up site without your consent? What they're doing is completely illegal. You can't just copy peoples pictures and then use them for whatever you want especially on a casual sex dating service. Many of the photographs being stolen are of amateur porn models and we doubt they would be pleased to know that their photographs are being used on this site. Below are just a few examples of who knows how many stolen profile photos.
(Stolen photo being used to create a virtual profile.)
(Stolen photo being used to create a virtual profile.)
The Messages You Receive Are Fictitious
Unfortunately they just they don't stop at making up fake girls. The next part of their deception is with the computer software programs they like to use to send people automated email messages to the people who join their site. It's very simple to understand how it works. You join Local Temptation and shortly thereafter you will start receiving messages. However, if you try and email the person or reply to any email messages you will automatically be redirected to a secondary page where you must purchase a paid membership so that you can communicate with other members on the site (including the fake women). And of course all the automated emails are being sent from the fake virtual profiles that they are behind. It's a double whammy, you receive fake email messages and the emails are coming from non-existent female members. This is all about money. The people behind this will do everything in their power including lying and tricking anyone they can into buying a paid subscription so they can make recurring monthly fees.
Paid Employees Operate The Bogus Profiles
How would you feel if you bought a membership on a dating site only to find out that the person you were chatting with wasn't who they say they are, AND they're actually being paid to sit and chat with you? Unfortunately that's the exact scenario being played out on LocalTemptation.com. This is completely verified if you take the time and read the terms and conditions page where they state that they hire and employ people who interact with you as part of their compensated employment. Is it illegal? Is it a fraud? The answer has to be yes to both of those questions. How can a dating site hire people to pretend to be interested in looking for a date, when they are actually paid to chat? This should be a clear-cut case of fraud. There is absolutely no way that it's ok and justified to make a dating site and hire a staff of people who are paid to talk to members. It's trickery at its worst!
You're Not Allowed To Make Fake Profiles BUT they Are?!
This is going to make you laugh and make you angry all the same time. When we were reading the terms and conditions we came across a very telling statement that states that "the creation of fake profiles that do not describe you are prohibited". But on that same page they themselves admit that they create fictitious profiles! Talk about a double standard! How is it okay for a dating site to create fake profiles but you are not allowed. How about this, no one should be creating fake profiles especially the owners of a dating site who are intimately involved in creating thousands of fictitious profiles on their own website. You can read the statement in section F.
They Confess To Everything!
We saved the best for last. This piece of evidence is probably the most important piece of evidence in this review. The terms and conditions page is written by the owners of local Temptation.com so we assume they knww what they wrote. What they wrote was quite shocking. In the terms and conditions they admit that they "post fictitious profiles". They also confessed that they "use automated programs that attempt to simulate your communication with another human being but none really exist". These programs are used to send and reply to emails and instant messages. And they also admitted that the emails we receive while on the site "may seem genuine, authentic and personal but they're not. The contents of the emails may seem real but they are completely false". If you want to read all of this and more you can click on this link and be taken directly to the terms and conditions page.
- LOCALTEMPTATION.COM, we may post fictitious profiles, generate or respond to communications by means of automated programs or scripts that simulate or attempt to simulate your intercommunication with another real human being (though none really exists and any dialog is generated by programming)
- and we may employ or contract for the paid services of real persons who may interact with you as part of their compensated employment.
- While these communications may seem genuine, authentic, and personal, they may be broadcast simultaneously to a large number of persons and possess none of these qualities. While their contents may appear to be true, they may be quite false; while their contents may appear to sincere, they may be quite disingenuous. Sometimes, we may use these techniques or others like them for other business purposes, too, including, but not limited to those cases in which we monitor and/or investigate into operations, including but not limited to allegations that you or others have violated this Agreement.
Hosting Server Info:
- Address Of Host: 1200 12Th Avenue South, Seattle, WA, 98144, USA
- IP Address Of Server: 22.214.171.124
- Name Servers: ns-148.awsdns-18.com, ns-550.awsdns-04.net, ns-1799.awsdns-32.co.uk, ns-1413.awsdns-48.org
Contact Information :
- Address: HK International Limited, PO Box 440, Envoy House, La Vrangue, St Peter Port Guernsey, GY1 3ZN
- Email: [email protected]
The site is completely fraudulent. If you're looking to hookup with women this site will not do it for you. You have a much better shot at meeting women in a nightclub than ever finding someone on LocalTemptation.com. Recommending this site anyone is not something we can do. On top of the fact that the website confesses everything described in this review, why would anybody want to use this site ever?
Search For Real Females Here
if you want to search for real women
File A Report
- Contact the Better Business Bureau and file a complaint if you feel that you have been scammed or ripped off.