- $1.95 for a 3 day trial subscription renewing at $29.95 every month.
- $69.90 for a 6 month membership.
- $49.50 for a 3 month membership.
- $29.95 for a monthly membership.
- Who's Online: Check who's online at the same time you are.
- Find Members: The find members link enables you to search for members according to their gender, country, what they're seeking, their age, if they have photos and also according to their zip code.
- Buddies: The buddies link shows you approved buddies, people who have a pending request and also users that you have blocked.
- Live Cams: The live cam section of the site lets you watch women strip down naked streaming live on their webcams. This is a pay per minute service.
- Live Chat: The live chat section of the site lets you chat with other members on the website.
Today we take a close look at a dating site called LiveFlings.com. Doing some quick research we've already established that Live Flings is connected to numerous well-known dating sites that we've already exposed as frauds on our site. This list includes SmashSwipe.com, NakedLocals.com, CheatingCougars.com, and MilfsAffair.com. There are even more sites but these are just a few examples of sites that LiveFlings.com is connected to. Please take the time to read our full review below where we provide you with ample evidence of why this isn't a real dating site to get laid on.
Fake Profiles Called "Online Cupids" Operated By The Site
The dating network that operates LiveFlings.com operated by Deniro Marketing must think we are all complete idiots and morons. Why? Right on the front page of LiveFlings before you even create your membership and pick a username the tell absolutely everyone that they use fantasy profiles!
You can take a look at the screen shot below that we have provided as evidence. As you can see it's states "by proceeding you acknowledge and agree that this site includes "Online Cupids" which are fantasy profiles operated by the site. So what does that mean? It means that LiveFlings.com has phony female profiles and they are admitting to all of it right on the front page of their site!
This should be a massive indication to everyone that they are entering a phony dating site and your chances of finding real girls are nearly impossible. Unfortunately most people skim right past this and still join the site, many of them actually end up upgrading and buying a paid membership. So, who's fault is it that these consumers got duped? Is it the consumer's fault for not reading a phrase that's directly in front of their eyes or is it the website's fault that they are trying to manipulate and deceive people? Personally we think it's both parties that are at fault. However running a fake dating site lays most of the blame at the owners or LiveFlings.com in our opinion.
(Screen shot of the fantasy profiles phrase on the home page of the site.)
This Site Is Filled With Fake Profiles Called "Online Cupids"
On the front page of the site the site's administrators admit that they do use fake profiles that they call "Online Cupid". This is an undeniable fact that's also admitted to in their own terms and conditions. After we create our account and we logged into the members area of LiveFlings.com we were flabbergasted. Every single profile on the page said the words "Online Cupid". Please take a look at the evidence we have provided below, a screenshot showing 12 "Online Cupids circled in red, all on the same page .
This website doesn't have just a few fake profiles, the whole website is fictitious from start to finish. Profile after profile are all completely rigged and falsified. There is nothing legitimate in these profiles.
Their username and their ages are fake, their locations are made up and of course their photographs are all phony. The women in these photographs did not register as members on LiveFlings.com. It's a totally fake website.
(A screenshot of 12 Online Cupids, one after another showing how widespread the fake profiles on Live Flings are.)
Fake Computer Generated Profiles
All form of communications on the site are bogus. So far we've received two emails since joining the site a few minutes ago. The number of fake emails we received will continue to rise the longer we are logged into the members area of Live Flings. Once again this is not some conspiracy theory, in the terms and conditions they do confess that they use automated programs (bots and computer scripts) to send you email messages. Any email messages on this site are going to be fake using artificial intelligence computer software bot systems. The emails are designed to lure you into wanting to read them but replying to the emails is possible unless you upgrade to a paid membership.
You can take a look at the screen shot below of just two of the email messages we received both messages were sent to us from fake "Online Cupid: profiles. This only goes to prove even further that we're not dealing with real women who want to hookup with us, it's all fictitious and a con job!
(Screenshot of the fake computer generated email messages.)
Below are screenshots of two of the fake "Online Cupids" that sent us emails. You can take a look at those photographs and see circled in red the word "Online Cupid" which signifies that profile is fictitious and has been created and is operated by the administrators and third-party contractors connected with LiveFling.com.
Screenshot of an "Online Cupid" who sent us a computer generated email.)
Screenshot of an "Online Cupid" who sent us a computer generated email.)
Chat Messages From Fake Girls AKA "Online Cupids"
In the exact same fashion that the email messages are fake, instant chat messages are also compromised. You can take a look at the screen shot we took of only one chat message we received and circled in red it says the words "Online Cupid". This is not a legitimate member of the site but in fact a fake profile used in conjunction with computer software bots to send us fictitious messages.
If you take a look at the evidence below you'll see you that the fake chat bot actually sent us messages how is that possible? With computer technology almost anything is possible and these type of computer software programs have been used on fake dating sites for many years now with great success in luring people into purchasing worthless paid memberships. The "Online Cupid" logo is all the proof you need to prove that this all bogus!
(Fake instant message from an "Online Cupid" profile)
You Cannot Meet Up With "Online Cupids"
This isn't really bombshell information but it's more evidence that we wanted to add to our review. In the terms and conditions they admit that you cannot physically meet any of the individuals providing their Online Cupid service. These paid contractors are only paid to chat with you and string you along. Their job description is not to hook up with real members of the site. All of this is found in the terms and conditions in section 9.D.
The Terms And Conditions Say It All
A couple of times in our investigation we talked about the terms and conditions and this is really the epicenter of all the evidence. The terms and conditions was written by the people who own LiveFlings.com so this is the best supporting evidence that we can offer you proving how fraudulent this dating service is. On their own terms and conditions page they confessed that they do use fake profiles that they call "Online Cupid's". On top of that they also tell us that the messages sent from "Online Cupids" are automatically generated by a computer, there are no humans sending us those messages. And they also tell us that all the text, information and pictures contained in the fictitious "Online Cupid's" are in fact not of real people and they don't pertain to any actual person or member of their dating service. And lastly they admit that all the messages sent from online Cupid's are computer-generated AND used essentially as a marketing tool to drive you to the payment page where are you need to buy a full membership to communicate with other people on the site. The only problem being that all the female members for the most part are totally fake.
- THIS SITE USES FANTASY PROFILES CALLED ONLINE CUPIDS®:
- You understand, acknowledge, and agree that some of the user profiles posted on this site may be fictitious and operated by the Site or its contractors. These profiles and related messages are conspicuously labeled with the Online Cupids logo. .
- Messages sent from our Online Cupids® service may be automatically generated with no human involvement, and Online Cupids® messages and/or correspondence may be generated by third-parties hired or contracted by Us.
- You understand, acknowledge, and agree that the information, text, and pictures contained in the Online Cupids® service profiles do not pertain to any actual person, but are included for entertainment and educational purposes only. Life events, experiences, interests, and geographic locations are fictitious. Nothing contained in any Online Cupids® service profile or message is intended to describe or resemble any real person – living or dead. Any similarity between Online Cupids® user profile descriptions or images and any person is purely coincidental.
- Please also note that a single Online Cupid contractor may be involved with more than one (1) profile on our Site.
- You further understand, acknowledge, and agree that, from time-to-time, Online Cupids® profiles may contact both free users and paid users via computer-generated Instant Messages or emails for purposes referenced above.
- Messages from Online Cupids® profiles will contain the uniform designation "Online Cupid" to notify the user that a message has been received from an Online Cupids® profile.
- You understand, acknowledge, and agree that no physical meeting will ever take place between you and the individuals providing our Online Cupids® service, and that the exchange of messages between you and the Online Cupids® profile is for entertainment purposes, as well as to encourage further or broader participation in our site's services and/or to monitor user activities.
Hosting Server Info:
- Address Of Host: 6777 EMBARCADERO DR, SUITE #3, STOCKTON, CA, 95219, USA
- IP Address Of Server: 22.214.171.124
- Name Servers: NS1.CENTURIONHOSTING.COM, NS2.CENTURIONHOSTING.COM, NS3.CENTURIONHOSTING.COM, NS4.CENTURIONHOSTING.COM
- Phone: 1-888-649-9178
- Addresses: Dositheou, 42\nStrovolos, P.C. 2028, Nicosia, Cyprus
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Our final decision of course that you should not trust LiveFlings.com. Everything is stacked against you when you join this site. You walking into The Matrix of online dating where everything seems real but is the exact opposite.
If you did get conned by this website you can fight back and file a report with the Better Business Bureau and also call your bank and try to get money back from these fraudsters.
Search For Real Females Here
if you want to search for real women
File A Report
- Contact the Better Business Bureau and file a complaint if you feel that you have been scammed or ripped off.
© 2017, Admin. All rights reserved.