- $4.47 for a 3 day trial membership.
- $34.99 for a 1 month membership.
- $59.97 for an 3 month membership.
- $95.94 for an 6 month membership.
- Messaged Me: You can see who messaged you.
- Browsed Me: Find out who has been looking at your profile.
- Winked At Me: Find out who winked at you.
- My Friends: Find out who is on your friends list.
- Activity Feed: See all the activity on this page.
- Chat Rooms: You can chat with people in the chat rooms.
For this investigation we went undercover, created an account on the site and the results of that investigation are shown below.
Fictitious Chat Messages
Within minutes of registering on the site we were already receiving instant messages. We've been down this road time and time again with fake dating sites using automated software programs to send out fake messages to members who have just created a free account on their site. There is absolutely no reason that any women would be interested in our profile because once again our profile is completely empty, this means no photographs, and and as little information as possible. There is no reason that we should be receiving any form of communications including instant chat messages. But the scam is easily unraveled when you realize that in order for you to communicate back to any member who sends you a chat request you need to upgrade and pay before you can reply back. That is the scam in a nutshell. They want you to pay even though realistically there are no real women on the site and the chat messages are 100% completely false. Two of the chat messages that we received are shown below.
And of course the scam is not complete without the use of fake emails. This site along with every other dating site that we have exposed is guilty of sending out fake fraudulent emails. There are absolutely no females sending us emails, it is strictly a deception to trick you into thinking you are popular and you are receiving emails from gorgeous women who want to hook up with you. The catch is that if you want to read the emails or reply to any of them you need to pay for a membership. And that is what the scam is all about, tricking you into purchasing a recurring monthly membership on a dating site that has no real women on it. If you look at the screenshot below you will see that we received 3 email messages, the first one is from the site admin and it states that person is 32 years old and she is from Newark, New Jersey. Then, take a look at the third email which is from Veron-Z a 25 year old girl. Both emails use the same female image but they are not supposed to be coming from the same girl. This is a blatant scam, they have been caught red handed deceiving people using fake profiles and you can see it right there in front of your face.
They Admit To Sending Emails To "Stimulate Convesation"
This site admits to sending emails to members to "stimulate convesation", which in reality is another phrase for sending fake emails. In section 2.2 of the terms page it states the following:
"2.3 We may, from time to time, send electronic communications to ask how our members are using certain aspects of the Service and to stimulate conversation between members."
- Electronic communications = emails
- Stimulate convesation = sending emails to male members so they get all excited and buy a membership.
Hosting Server Info:
- Address Of Host:
- IP Address Of Server: 220.127.116.11
- Name Servers: ns1.dtcode.net, ns2.dtcode.net
Contact Information :
- Phone: 800-839-6430
- Addresses: Katalanou, 1 1st floor, Flat/Office 101 Aglantzia, 2121, Nicosia, Cyprus
- Email: [email protected]
Based on the evidence that you have seen before you we strongly suggest that you do not register on this dating site. As you can see they are not looking out for your best interest whatsoever, it is a total scam.
File A Report
- Contact the Better Business Bureau and file a complaint if you feel that you have been scammed or ripped off.
Search For Real Milfs