- $1.95 for a 3 day trial subscription renewing at $29.95 every month.
- Who's Online: Whos Online enables you to see just like the terminology says who is online. I can see members based on gender and if they have photographs.
- Find Members: Find members option enables you to search for members based on a few photographs the hottest numbers and newest members and also search options such as gender country zip code age verified photos and what they're seeking.
- Buddies: The Buddies link enables you to see who is your buddy
- Live Cams: Live cams and enables you to watch live cam shows for a pay per minute fee.
- Live Chat: Chat with other people on the web site.
- Extra: Get access to adult videos.
Today we are investigating a dating service called NakedLocals.com. The first thing we would like to bring forward is that this site is associated with many dating sites we have exposed for being frauds. The list of sites includes NaughtyCheaters.com, SmashSwipe.com, MilfsMatch.com , CasualMilfs.com , CheatingHousewife.com, and at least another 10 dating sites that we have personally reviewed and investigated for illegal activity. Please read the full review below.
Fake Profiles Called "Online Cupids" Operated By The Site
(Screen shot of the fake "Online Cupids" profiles created by the admins of the site.)
How To Identify An Online Cupid Profile
In order for you to stay safe online you need to know what to be aware of and watch out for. We will show you how to identify fictitious profiles. You can see in the evidence below the words "Online Cupid". This is the website telling you that this is a fictitious profile that they have created. Every single fictitious profile created by the staff of this dating site has the words "Online Cupid" on it. If you're ever wondering if you're interacting with a real person just look for the "Online Cupid" text on the profile page, photo, email message or instant chat message from the person you're interacting with. This will tell you instantly if the person is real or a phony profile. You can take a look at the evidence below and see the words "Online Cupid" circled in red.
(Screen shot showing how to spot the bogus profile on this site.)
The Prevalent Use Of Fake Profiles All Over Their Site
As we've already mentioned the administrators / owners confess that they create pretend profiles and scatter them throughout this site. This is undisputable, it's a fact. Without these fictitious profiles this website would be like a desert with no female profiles whatsoever. The amount of female profiles on this site would probably be under 3% compared to male profiles. Unfortunately since this website and the people behind it have very little morals they feel justified in creating made up profiles of women to give men who join this site the impression that this website is full of real women. And the real reason they create these profiles is because this is a membership-based dating service which entails that you must purchase a monthly subscription if you want to interact and communicate with other members. You also need to pay for the privilege of interacting with a fake "Online Cupid" profiles. As evidence we have taken a screenshot showing you how prevalent this problem is. When we did a search for girls, every single girl was an "Online Cupid" as you can see from the screenshot we took and have pasted below.
(There are no authentic women, just Online Cupids.)
Fake Online Cupid Profiles
The administrators already have outlined that they are behind the false profiles. We started digging even deeper and asking ourselves where exactly are the profile photographs of all these women coming from? Using various software tools we have at our disposal we were able to provide you with more evidence. We have included links showing where the photographs in the fictional profiles are found on other web sites.
(This artificial profile photo was also found at the link show below)
(This artificial profile photo was also found on the links show below)
(This artificial profile photo was also found on the links show below)
Bogus Emails Sent To Members Using Online Cupid Bots
All the email messages we received were from the faked artificial women aka Online Cupids as well. It's all part of their deceptive marketing strategy of luring gullible men into purchasing a paid membership to communicate with female members. When we tried to read the emails we were automatically sent to an upgrade page where we needed to purchase a paid subscription in order to reply to the emails we received. However, we already knew that the email messages were false and automatically sent from the fictitious profiles that we've already described to you. Unfortunately men joining the site don't have the knowledge that we do and many of them would probably end up taking the bait and get scammed.
(Screen shot showing the emails that we received from nonexistent women.)
(Screen shot showing an "Online Cupid" sending us an email.)
Automated Bots Sending Fake Chat Messages To Members
The same computer bot programs that can automatically send people fake emails are also responsible for deploying and sending fictitious chat messages to the members of the site. You can take a look at the evidence below and you can see an example of a bogus instant message we got. Once again any chat messages we personally received were all sent from Online Cupids and not legitimate female members of the site. All these automated bots are used in an effort to get you to reply back at which time you will have to purchase a paid membership. We should tell you that we did not receive one single message from a legitimate member while we were on this site.
(Automated instant message from a bot.)
Employees Paid To Chat With Male Members
To add insult to injury not only does the site use automated computer software robots but Naked Locals even employs real people who are specifically paid to chat with you and other duties. Once again this is a verifiable fact that can be found if you read the terms and conditions page of this website.
The Terms And Conditions Say It All
We have mentioned the terms and conditions page a few times in our review. For the last part of our investigation we would like to include the specific statements made by the administrators of the site that proves what they're doing. In the terms and conditions they admit that they build and use concocted profiles, use automatically generated email and instant chat messages, and they also confess that they hire third-party contractors. In the terms and conditions page they also confess that no physical meeting can ever take place between you and the people running the Online Cupid profiles. This just goes to prove without any doubt what this website is doing is fraudulent, illegal and most likely a criminal act in all jurisdictions of the United States and most likely in all countries across the world.
- THIS SITE USES FANTASY PROFILES CALLED ONLINE CUPIDS®:
- You understand, acknowledge, and agree that some of the user profiles posted on this site may be fictitious and operated by the Site or its contractors. These profiles and related messages are conspicuously labeled with the Online Cupids logo. .
- Messages sent from our Online Cupids® service may be automatically generated with no human involvement, and Online Cupids® messages and/or correspondence may be generated by third-parties hired or contracted by Us.
- You understand, acknowledge, and agree that the information, text, and pictures contained in the Online Cupids® service profiles do not pertain to any actual person, but are included for entertainment and educational purposes only. Life events, experiences, interests, and geographic locations are fictitious. Nothing contained in any Online Cupids® service profile or message is intended to describe or resemble any real person – living or dead. Any similarity between Online Cupids® user profile descriptions or images and any person is purely coincidental.
- Please also note that a single Online Cupid contractor may be involved with more than one (1) profile on our Site.
- You further understand, acknowledge, and agree that, from time-to-time, Online Cupids® profiles may contact both free users and paid users via computer-generated Instant Messages or emails for purposes referenced above.
- Messages from Online Cupids® profiles will contain the uniform designation "Online Cupid" to notify the user that a message has been received from an Online Cupids® profile.
- You understand, acknowledge, and agree that no physical meeting will ever take place between you and the individuals providing our Online Cupids® service, and that the exchange of messages between you and the Online Cupids® profile is for entertainment purposes, as well as to encourage further or broader participation in our site's services and/or to monitor user activities.
Hosting Server Info:
- Address Of Host: 6777 EMBARCADERO DR, SUITE #3, STOCKTON, CA, 95219, USA
- IP Address Of Server: 126.96.36.199
- Name Servers: NS1.CENTURIONHOSTING.COM, NS2.CENTURIONHOSTING.COM, NS3.CENTURIONHOSTING.COM, NS4.CENTURIONHOSTING.COM
- Phone: 1-888-649-9178
- Addresses: Dositheou, 42 Strovolos, P.C. 2028, Nicosia, Cyprus
- Email: [email protected], [email protected]
- Cancel Your Paid Membership: Call (877) 261-8392 or contact Chargechat.com.
Search For Real Females Here
if you want to search for real women
File A Report
- Contact the Better Business Bureau and file a complaint if you feel that you have been scammed or ripped off.
© 2016, Admin. All rights reserved.