- $3.25 for a 3 day trial membership.
- $37.99 for a 30 day bronze subscription.
- $37.99 for a 30 day silver subscription.
- $37.99 for a 30 day gold subscription.
- Dating: This is where you can search for women based on age, profile photos, user name, occupation, income, education and language spoken to name a few.
- Messages: Read messages sent to you by other members.
- Visits: See who has visited your profile.
- Fans: See who is a fan of you.
- Favorites: See who you have added to your favorite list.
- My Access:
Erotilink.com is a dating site geared towards French people you can however use it if you are English. We signed up as a free member on the site and review is available below for you to read here.
Automated Messages Used To Get You To Upgrade
For this investigation just like the rest of the investigations we have done in the past we created a dating profile and we made sure not to upload any photos and we also left the information in our profile empty. This is done for a reason. That reason is to see if we still receive messages and correspondence from other members. Logically there should be absolutely no reason for any females to contact us if our profile is empty and without any photographs. If you put the shoe on the other foot would you be contacting any girls if you didn't know anything about them and you didn't know what they look like? Obviously not.
That however didn't stop us from receiving six messages and counting from various women. We tried to read the messages at which time we were sent to the upgrade page. Upgrading involves purchasing a paid subscription to the site, this can range from a 3 day trial to a monthly subscription. All purchases are recurring meaning they renew every single month until you cancel those credit card charges.
The problem we have is how do we know that the people sending us those messages are real? We have written over 100 reviews exposing dating scams, so we are very untrustworthy of any dating site that asks for a credit card information just to read a message from another member. From our experience in the past these type of dating sites use automated means such as computer software programs to send fake automated messages to members with free accounts. Once those free members try to read the messages they are sent to an upgrade page where they are requested to purchase a monthly membership to the site. Exactly what is happening here.
Unlike most of the investigations we have done where the dating sites actually have admitted to creating fake profiles and using automated emails and other deceptive tactics Erotilink.com does not admit to this according to what we have read in the terms and conditions page. This does not mean that they are not creating fake profiles and not using automated messages but they're just not admitting to it like other sites that we have exposed have.
Personally we do believe they're using some type of automated system to send out fake chat messages or why else would we be receiving instant messages when our profile is completely empty?
Hosting Server Info:
- Address Of Host: Park Nord, Metz Tessy, France
- IP Address Of Server: 184.108.40.206
- Name Servers: ns1.p03.dynect.net, ns2.p03.dynect.net, ns3.p03.dynect.net, ns4.p03.dynect.net
Contact Information :
- Phone: (347)394-4771
- Addresses: Park Nord Les Pléiades (33) 74370 Metz-Tessy France
- Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact Page: Erotilink.com/f/faq/contact/
You can't read any email messages without upgrading to a paid subscription. The real problem is that we don't know if the site is legitimate or not. We are not willing to purchase a membership on a site that seems to be using automated instant messages.
Search For Females
If you want to find real women, then look at these legit dating sites.
File A Report
- Contact the Better Business Bureau and file a complaint if you feel that you have been scammed or ripped off.
© 2015, Admin. All rights reserved.