- $29.95 for a 1 month membership to this dating service.
- $33.30 for a 3 month membership to this dating service.
- $16.60 per month for a 12 month membership.
- My Matches: You can do a search based on age, height and you can also use the advanced search options. The search options enables you to search according to smoking habits, drinking habits, religion, ethnic group, language spoken and also you can choose regions in your country you want to search for.
- My Profile: This is where you fill out your profile. Uploading a photo is probably a good idea if you're serious about meeting someone. Since looks are they going to be the first thing that catches someone's eye when viewing your profile. You can also edit your age, profession, education, city, country, height.
- My Messages: This section is where you receive messages.
Be2.com is a mainstream dating site. This company owns dating services that target all the main languages on earth including English, French (Be2.fr), Italian (Be2.it), Norwegian (Be2.no), and German (Be2.de) to name only a few of them. Just like we do with our adult dating reviews we registered as a free member on this site to see exactly how it operates. You can read the full review and what we found out about this site below.
What We Think About Be2 After Signing Up
For every investigation we do there is a set agenda we follow. The first one is to create a personal profile on the dating site that we are reviewing. When we create our dating profile we make sure not to use any photographs and leave out as much information as possible. This way we can use this to our advantage. If we start receiving emails and instant messages immediately after registering on the site then we know it's probably going to be a scam. Why would anyone contact us when our profile is completely empty and we have no profile photographs? In this particular situation with Be2.com we received no emails, no instant messages, no webcam chats at all ZERO. Our profile was left empty and that's the result you would get if the dating site was legitimate. This is one indicator that leads us to believe that Be2.com is a real dating site.
Usually when a dating site is a scam you get so many emails that flood your inbox it's ridiculous. In this case we got no emails at all. The reason that dating scams use email messages is to lure you into upgrading so you can communicate back to the women sending you the emails. But in every situation we have encountered the women sending us those emails were fake. In this situation we received no emails at all. So we have to conclude they're not using automated chat bots to deceive us so we buy a paid monthly subscription.
Another method we use to identify scammy dating sites is a software program called Tin Eye. This helps us to find fake profile photos and the exact locations where those profiles have been stolen from on other sites (many times amateur porn sites). And we're happy to report in this situation that the profile pictures we dug through were NOT found on other sites.
Hosting Server Info:
- Address Of Host: 291, Route d'Arlon, L-1150 Luxembourg
- IP Address Of Server: 126.96.36.199
- Name Servers: ns25.ns25.de, ns26.ns26.de, ns27.ns27.de, ns28.ns28.de
Contact Information :
- Addresses: be2 S.à.r.l. of 291, Route d'Arlon, L-1150, Luxembourg
- Email: email@example.com
From what we have seen about this site everything looks to be legitimate. After doing over 200 reviews of dating scams it's very easy to spot a scam. This website does not use utilize automated bots, it does not send out fake emails, or phony instant messages. We received none of that whatsoever. In fact we received absolutely no emails from anyone on the site. For these reasons we have determined that Be2.com is a legit dating service.
Search For Women
File A Report
- Contact the Better Business Bureau and file a complaint if you feel that you have been scammed or ripped off by this dating site.
© 2016, Admin. All rights reserved.