- 1 month is $34.95
- 3 months is $69.95
- 6 months is $119.95
- 1 month is $34.95
- 1 year is $164.95
- Home: The homepage of the site shows you the most viewed profiles, the latest members, hot new photos, and also the latest sex diaries on the site.
- Search: The search section lets you search for people according to their age and location.
- Profile: Profile section of the site enables you to upload photos and change your personal information.
- Inbox: The email inbox shows you the latest emails from other members on the site, you can also send emails from this section.
- Who Viewed Me: Who viewed me section shows you who has viewed your profile.
- Diaries: The diary section shows you what other people are writing and talking about in their diaries.
- Encounters: The encounters section helps you to meet people on the site by using software that enables you to choose who you like and who you don't like.
- Favorites: The favorite section is where you add your favorite profiles so you can quickly find them at a later time.
Today we investigate and do a thorough review of HookupHangout.com. As with all of our other investigations we joined Hookup Hangout as a free member to see if we could uncover any wrong doings. This has always been our investigating style and has worked very effectively in exposing dating scams. Please read the full review below to understand if this is legitimate dating service or yet another scam to stay away from.
Did We Receive Any Messages
Every time we join a fictitious dating service the first indicator that the site is fake is when we start getting email after email shortly after registering on the site. With HookupHangout.com it's never happened. We have been a member on the site for roughly a week and we haven't received a single message from another member on the site. You can take this as a good thing or a bad thing. We take it as a good thing because it means that the site is not using any form of automated computer bots to send phony email messages to their members. In the past and over the hundred of reviews that we've done what always happens with fake hookup sites is that you will start getting blasted with fake emails from fictitious women who want to contact you. This always ends up being phony and a scam to get people to purchase monthly memberships to the faux dating site. In this particular situation with HookupHangout.com it never happened. Not one email was received from anyone on the site. This was in fact a very good indicator that we were dealing with a legit dating service.
Other indicators that a site is fake includes the creation of fictitious dating profiles that the website creates. We have a number of different software tools that helps us to identify if profiles are using fake pictures or not. We found no wrongdoing on HookupHangout.com. No profile photographs came back as fictitious. This was another good indicator that this dating service is real.
Chat Messages From Real Women
And yet another indicator that the site is truthful is the fact that no instant chat messages were received from anyone on the site. With almost of our other dating site reviews we were always bombarded with tons of instant messages from women on the site. This was always another tool used to trick people into buying memberships to the fake dating sites. Hookuphangout.com doesn't seem to be running this software system that tries to trick people.
The Terms And Conditions Is The Final Straw Proving This Site Isn't Legitimate
The only thing that we found in the terms and conditions page that could be considered an eyebrow raiser is the statement where they tell us that any member profile message or communication may not be genuine. They go on to state that you should take caution especially if you're asked for your place of work, your address, your phone number or your name. We don't think they are admitting to any form of fraud or creating fictitious profiles. What we think they're trying to tell us is that you should be careful when using their dating service because you never knew know who is trying to scam you (ie: romance scammers). You can take a look at the statement below taken from their terms and conditions section of the site.
By using this service you accept that any member profiles, messages and communication may not be genuine. That caution is particularly relevant if you are asked your surname, place of work, address or telephone number or if you are asked to arrange a meeting.
Hosting Server Info:
- Address Of Host: Urb. Cabo Bermejo 1721, 29680, Estepona, SPAIN
- IP Address Of Server: 188.8.131.52
- Name Servers: NS65.DOMAINCONTROL.COM, NS66.DOMAINCONTROL.COM
Contact Information :
- Addresses: Minton Place, Victoria Street, Windsor, SL4 1EG, United Kingdom
- Email: [email protected]
- Any charges made on your credit card will appear under: "Venttro.net".
Over 90% of the time when we do reviews the dating sites turn out to be a fake, a fraud a scam. We're happy to report that from our investigation and our own research it seems that HookupHangout.com is a legitimate dating service. It's not to say that we met anyone on the site and had success meeting women but the fact remains that we weren't bombarded with emails, we didn't have fake profiles blasted in our face and no bogus instant messages were received. Also we took the time to read the terms and conditions which uncovered no wrongdoing. We're not going to say that you're going to meet anyone on HookupHangout.com but from our review it seems like a legitimate site.
Search For Females
File A Report
- Contact the Better Business Bureau and file a complaint if you feel that you have been scammed or ripped off.
© 2017, Admin. All rights reserved.