- Home:The home section of the site shows you the latest member videos, members who are online now.
- Search: The search functions let you to find local members in your community.
Hot / Not: Hot or not section is an area where you can choose which women you find hot and which ones are not.
Messages: The messages section enables you to send and read messages from other members.
- Matches: The matches section shows which members have matched up woth you
- Visitors: The visitors link shows you which visitors have you your profile page.
Favorites: Favorite section shows you which members have added your profile to their favorite list.
Videos: The video section enables you to watch adult videos.
Live Webcams:The live cam section of the site lets you watch women on their webcams. This is a pay per minute fee, it's not free to use.
Profile: The profile section of the site enables you to edit your profile, add photos and change your personal information.
Settings: The settings section of the site lets you to change your email your password, your phone number and your account status.
There's nothing really free about FreeHookupTonight.com as you will see in this review. Nothing is free and your chances of hooking up with anyone are almost zero. Unfortunately this website as we will prove in our investigation isn't legitimate. This website is run by Nautell Capital Limited which is a notorious corporation that operates hundreds of fictitious dating sites all over the Internet in every niche you can imagine. Some of the latest sites that we've exposed from Nautell Capital Limited include FreeLocalDates.com, SextLocalNow.com, Snap-Hookup.com and even fake apps like SnpCupid. You can read the full review of Free Hookup Tonight below.
The "VIP Membership" Is Nothing But A Con
If you ended up purchasing any sort of membership or if you've consider purchasing a membership on this site this next part of the investigation is going to be very important to you.
The first thing we need to stress is do not give these con artists your credit card information or you will be very sorry. You need to understand that you're not purchasing a membership to a dating service. Although Free Hookup Tonight considers itself a dating service it offers nothing that a real dating service does. If you take a look at the screenshot that we have provided you below if you ended up upgrading not only do you purchase a membership that's a recurring monthly membership but you are also enrolled into a VIP membership without your consent to 2 different sites. Circled in red you will see the two different charges that you receive on top of any monthly membership you have purchased. The two charges include $39.61 per month for mobile access and also $28.87 per month to a site called VibeVideo.com which is a porn video site.
If you bought a membership we strongly urge you to call your bank and try to get those charges reversed based on the fact that this website is a complete and utter fraud.
(Screen shot showing the charges if you upgrade to the fake "VIP membership".)
Bogus "Love Star" Profiles Are Made By The Site's Staff
We wouldn't waste too much time on FreeHookupTonight because as you'll see this site is full to the brim with phony girls. Any profile we took a look at wasn't real. It didn't matter what they look like, the hot girls and the ugly ones on the site are all bogus. It's hard to understand the scope of the fake profile but we have to assume there are probably hundreds of them on the website. It's a lot of work to create hundreds of profiles so they must have an army of staff creating as many fictitious profiles as possible. They literally have people sitting at desks using images of attractive looking woman and then making profiles that are complete lies.
You might be wondering how do we know all this, it was easy to find the information because it was in the terms and conditions of the website. They have actually written and explained that they're the ones responsible for the fictitious profiles on their own website!
They tell us that some of the profiles posted on the site might be fictitious and related to their "Love Stars" program. They go on to state that all the information, text and pictures contained in the "Love Stars" profiles doesn't pertain to any actual person. You might be wondering what the hell is a "Love Star"? A "Love Star" is the term that Free Hook Up Tonight uses to identify their fake profiles. They even put a small logo on every profile that they create. This is this logo to look out for . It's very small almost microscopic but that's how you can tell if a profile is ficticious.
Something to note is that the infamous Ashley Madison agreed to pay $1.7 million from various U.S. states because they were responsible for the exact same business tactics that FreeHookupTonight.com is currently involved in. Maybe a lawyer should start going after FreeHookupTonight.com?
Below you will see a real life example of a fake love-star profile that we came across while investigating the website. You can see circled in red the letters "LS" this is the love star logo to look out for.
(Screenshot of a bogus "Love Star" profile.)
Ignore Any Emails You Receive
You should ignore any email messages that you receive on this site. In the terms and conditions page the site openly admits that they contact website users through emails. And they tell us the messages will have the logo signifying that it's sent from a "Love Star" which is of course a fictitious profile that has been created by the site's staff. All emails on the site are phony. It doesn't matter what it says in the emails if you see an LS logo on there that means it's sent from a fake person who doesn't even exist. If you look at section 10 of the terms and conditions page that's where they openly admit all of this.
(Screen shot of the 7 emails I received.)
Also Ignore All Women Sending You Instant Messages
You should also ignore any instant messages that you are getting on the website because these are all part of the same equation, being sent from non-existent Love Star faux members. All they're trying to do with the emails and instant messages is to bait you into falling into their trap of buying a membership so you can communicate with other members on the site. What they don't tell you is that the other members on the site are most likely going to be fake love stars that they have created to make money off of your ignorance.
Fake Visitors Viewing Our Profile Page
Another crafty little trick that used to make it appear as if you have large amounts of visitors to your profile is with bots visting your profile page. We've been a member of Free Hookup Tonight for only about 15 minutes and already we've received nine visitors to our profile. What exactly are there looking at? Our profile is empty we don't even have any pictures in our profile so we shouldn't be receiving any visitors whatsoever, or any emails or anything else. Since this is all a scam they're trying their hardest to dupe us into upgrading and buying a membership to the fraudulent dating website.
(Screen shot of fictitious visitors viewing our profile)
Their Lies Are All Proven In The Terms Page
Below we've included the terms and conditions of Free Hook Up Tonight so you can read it for yourself and you can see how blatant these scam artists are. We've talked about all their fraudulent behavior right on their own website. Obviously 99% of the people would never look at the terms and conditions page and this is the exact reason why they hide it there. They cover their ass legally by putting it in the terms and conditions page while at the same time they know full well that the majority of people won't take the time to read the terms and conditions page. It's a perfect storm if you're trying to deceive people while at the same time covering their ass. Read the most important parts of the terms and conditions page below or click on this link to read it directly on their website.
- You understand, acknowledge, and agree that some of the user profiles posted on this site may be fictitious or models or bots related to our "Love Stars" program. Our LS work for the site in an effort to stimulate dialogue with users and to stimulate user participation on the Website and Services, advertisement of the Website and Services, and the creation of user profiles.
- You understand, acknowledge, and agree that the information, text, and pictures contained in the LS profiles do not pertain to any actual person or member, but are included for entertainment purposes only.
- You further understand, acknowledge, and agree that, from time-to-time, LS may contact Website and Services users and members via electronic messaging, including for example, email, instant messages, and SMS, for purposes of encouraging further or broader participation in our site's Services and/or to monitor user activity.
- Messages from LS will contain the uniform designation "LS" or "Love Stars" to notify the user or member that a message has been received from Love Star(s).
- You understand, acknowledge, and agree that no physical meeting will ever take place between you and LS, and that the exchange of messages between you and a LS is for entertainment purposes, as well as to encourage further or broader participation in our site's Services and/or to monitor user activities.
Hosting Server Info:
- Address Of Host: 30077 Agoura Court, First Floor, Agoura, CA, 91301, USA
- IP Address Of Server: 188.8.131.52
- Name Servers: DNS5.TNCSERVERS.NET, DNS6.TNCSERVERS.NET
Contact Information For FreeLocalDates.com:
- Phone: 877-417-1161
- Addresses: Nautell Capital Ltd, 12-14 Kennedy Avenue, 1st Floor, office 107, P.C. 1087, Nicosia, Cyprus
- Email: [email protected]
If you thought you were going to hook up with a hot girl on FreeHookupTonight.com now you know the truth. That site is a con from start to finish. If you'd like to fight back share this review on social media and also contact the Better Business Bureau and if you'd like to you can also contact the Federal Bureau of Investigation yes the FBI.They can investigate cyber fraud if there's enough complaints against this company!
Search For Females
File A Report
- Contact the Better Business Bureau and file a complaint if you feel that you have been scammed or ripped off.