- $3.18 for a 3 day trial membership to this site.
- $24.49 for a 1 month membership to this site.
- $48.99 for a 3 month membership to this site.
- $83.94 for a 6 month membership to this site.
- Search: Search for women based on age, location, eye color, hair color, tattoos, religion, education, ethnicity, body type income,
- Live Cams: See live girls nude on cam for a per minute fee.
- HD Videos: watch adult videos in HD.
- Messages: See and send email messages from other members.
- Forum: In the forums you can discuss anything related to dating hooking up etc.
- Notifications: Through this section you can see who has browsed your profile and sent you winks.
FattyChaser.com is a dating site that connects BBW women with the men who like them. As part of our investigation we created a free account on the site to evaluate its features and also to determine if the site is a legitimate dating service or an organized scam created to siphon money out of your account. The results of our investigation are available for you to read below.
Receiving Instant Messages From Bots
After doing so many investigations of dating sites it becomes second nature to identify sites that are phony. For instance in this particular case we started receiving instant messages within a few minutes of registering on the website.
Please take into account that for this investigation our dating profile was left completely empty, no photographs and no information whatsoever. But still even with no information in our dating profile we still received several messages within 20 minutes. But why is this? The reason we are receiving instant messages even though nobody knows what the person in the profile looks like is because these messages are sent automatically. No real female members are actually sending us chat messages. It is completely automated using computer software programs. Why do they do this they do this? Because once you try to reply back to the messages or even read the instant messages you are asked to purchase a full membership. Unfortunately most men don't realize they're receiving messages from an automated software program and they think they're going to be getting lucky once they upgrade. They always find out the hard way once they have paid the monthly membership and then all the email messages stop, and they never meet anyone in person.
Receiving Instant Messages From Bots
Girls Have Browsed Your Profile & Send You Winks
Also another part of the deception is the use of those same automated software programs that can make it seem as if female members have sent you winks and have also browsed your profile. This is all used to get you to look at who has "winked" at you or who has "browsed your profile". From if you try to contact the girls you are once again asked to purchase a full membership. But as always everything is completely automated, no one is actually sending you a wink and no one is actually browsing your profile. It's all done with the intent of tricking you into trying to communicate back to the women who are supposedly sending you winks and browsing your profile. But none of the women are real, so upgrading to a membership is a waste of your money and time.
Fake Female Dating Profiles Are Created By The FattyChaser.com Staff
The center of the deception is the female profiles of the site. As mentioned above all the female profiles or the large majority are actually fake. This website is actually involved in creating fake profiles of women. But why would they create fake profiles? The reason they fabricate fictitious female profiles is because without those fake profiles this site would be completely empty of any females. Most men do not realize that these type of dating sites have very few legitimate women. The large majority of the profiles are completely fabricated because there are not enough real women on this site.
Unfortunately most men have little common sense when it comes to dating sites once they see big boobs they are off to the races and ready to pay with a credit card. You need to realize that most women even if they were real are not going to be showing themselves completely nude with their face exposed. For the most part this would just not happen in a real life scenario. But if you browse FattyChaser.com there are plenty of women ready to show everything they have and show the world their face as well as a whole body. This is not real, all the images in these fake profiles have been copied from various adult image sites and then they have created phony profiles with those images.
These allegations can be backed up with fact when you read the paragraph below where we show you that the site admits to creating dating profiles.
Terms And Conditions
In the terms and conditions(section I) the site says it "does not create user profiles or so-called virtual profiles" and they said that they "do not use artificial intelligence in order to stimulate people".
However if you read down in the next paragraph on that same page they DO ADMIT to it and they say that "we do create user profile by our customer support representatives for the support marketing and improvement of the service".
Then they states that the website "utilizes automated system profiles to communicate with users". So first off they said that they don't create profiles and then in the very next paragraph they admitted creating profiles and admit to using automated bots (software robots) that interact and send you messages and so forth, so which one is it? From what we saw it is the latter. The site does create fake profiles and they do use automated system profiles to communicate with their users, through instant messages.
We have provided a link to the section of the terms and conditions where you can read where they talk about the fake profiles and automated chat messages.
Read the terms below:
- We create user profiles for use by our customer support representatives for the support, marketing, improvement of the Service, and in order for our Registered Users to experience the type of communications that they can expect as paying Members.
- Additionally, the Website utilizes automated system profiles to communicate with Users to enhance our Users’ entertainment experience.
- Both our live and automated user profiles, allow us to collect messages, instant chat and/or replies from individuals or programs for market research and/or customer experience and/or quality control and/or compliance purposes. Further, we may use these profiles in connection with our market research to enable us to analyze User preferences, trends, patterns and information about our customer and potential customer base.
- You acknowledge and agree that some of the profiles posted on the Website that you may communicate with as a Registered User may be fictitious.
- The purpose of our creating these profiles is to provide our Registered Users with entertainment…
- The messages they send are computer generated. Messages from the user profiles we create attempt to simulate communications so that should you become a paid Member you are encouraged to participate in more conversation and to increase interaction among fellow paid Members.
- The user profiles we create are not intended to resemble or mimic any actual persons.
- We may create several different user profiles that we attach to a given picture.
- You understand and acknowledge that we create these profiles and that these profiles are not based on or associated with any Registered User or Member of our Service or any other real person.
- You also acknowledge and agree that the descriptions, pictures and information included in such profiles are provided primarily for your amusement and to assist you navigate and learn about our Website.
- we will utilize our automated system profiles to communicate with Users to enhance our Users’ entertainment experience.
Obey The Law?
Reply that absolutely hilarious at this site and one section other terms and conditions has a paragraph called obey the law. Apparently you need to agree to not use the Service for any illegal purposes. but isn't that exactly what the website is doing itself? Is creating fake profiles and tricking people into upgrading not illegal? It is definitely unethical, if not completely illegal and unlawful. Talk about the pot calling the kettle back!
They Use Your Photo & Content For
If you have uploaded a photograph in your dating profile be aware that this website then deems it ok to use your photo and any content you have created in a variety of different manners from marketing etc. They also state they can add watermarks to your profile. So basically you are giving up your rights to your dating profile and your photograph when you use this service. Once again this is in the terms and conditions page which we strongly urge you to read.
Hosting Server Info:
- Address Of Host: Office 22, 6 Tassou Papadopoulou, 2373 Ag. Dometios, Nicosia, Cyprus
- IP Address Of Server: 220.127.116.11
- Name Servers: ns1.p14.dynect.net, ns2.p14.dynect.net, ns3.p14.dynect.net, ns4.p14.dynect.net
Contact Information :
- Phone: 1-800-868-5183 and 1-800-868-582
- Addresses: British Virgin Islands, Tortola, Road Town, Trident Chambers, P.O. Box 146
- Email: [email protected], [email protected],
- Contact Page: Fattychaser.com/site/contactUs
FattyChaser.com has absolutely nothing going for it. With so many deceptions, they are all created to deceive you and trick you into buying a membership. But in the end of the day a dating site is about meeting women, something you cannot do on this site because everyone is fake. And this is something we clearly have uncovered in the terms and conditions, so why would we recommended a dating site that has been created solely to rip you off. Our suggestion is that you stay away from this dating service if your life depended on it.
Search For Females
If you want to find real women, then look at these legit dating sites.
File A Report
- Contact the Better Business Bureau and file a complaint if you feel that you have been scammed or ripped off.