- $1.95 for a 3 day trial to this site.
- $29.95 for a 1 month paid membership subscription to this site.
- $69.00 for a 3 month paid membership subscription to this site.
- Who's Online: Use the who's online link to see which members are online right now.
- Find Members: Search for members using the fine members link
- Buddies: See who is on your buddies list by clicking the buddies link
- Live Cams: Watch live cams that are paid for on a per minute basis via the live cams link.
- Live Chat: Interact and chat with other members via the live chat link.
CasualMilfs.com seems to be following the same business model (fake profiles and automated bots) like many other sites that we have reviewed. These sites running the same scam include Over40Only.com, AffairHookups.com, CheatersFantasy.com, CheatingCougars.com, CheatingHousewife.com, FindCheaters.com, MIlfsHookup.com and SeekingMilf.com.
Online Cupids Aka Fake Profiles Admitted Right On CasualMilfs.com Home Page
If you can't take the time to read what's right in front of you on the home page then unfortunately you deserve to get scammed. CasualMilfs.com's homepage tells you that they use "Online Cupids" which are "fantasy profiles operated by the site". They even have a direct link to their terms and conditions where they discuss and explain in crystal clear detail what "Online Cupids" are. They're not hiding this fact if you're paying attention. It's right on their homepage. I'm not condoning what CasualMilfs is doing, they're a scam dating service, they are not legitimate by any means. But at some point in life you have to be accountable for your own actions. Once you're a grown up hopefully you understand that there are good and bad people in the world and you have to protect yourself. Unfortunately it seems like a lot of people are walking around with their heads in the clouds, not paying attention. Eventually you need to grow up and this is one of those situations.
So once again for the record CasualMilfs.com admits they create fake profiles on the homepage of their dating site even before you register for a membership on their site.
(Screen shot showing that they admit to fake profiles right on the front of their site)
Automated Phony Emails
It gets very monotonous writing these reviews. Because it's the same scams playing out over and over again. Just like hundreds of other or scams we have investigated in the past CasualMilfs.com sends out fake email messages to members who have registered with a free account on their site. It didn't take any time at all for us to start receiving messages from hot looking girls. But unfortunately it was all a scam. No legitimate female members were actually sending us emails. CasualMilfs.com is using the same techniques we have reported on so many times it makes our heads spin. This website uses computer software programming that enables the administrators of the site to automatically send free members computer-generated fake messages that look like they're being sent from female members interested in us. It's all a scam and when you try to read the emails you will be asked to purchase an upgraded membership. They want you to buy a membership but they know you won't purchase a membership unless there's a reason to. So they make it cost to read and reply to email messages on their dating site. And if you're on a dating web site looking for women you will be more than happy to pay a $30 subscription fee in order to interact with supposedly real local women who want to hook up with you. Unfortunately thousands of male members get conned by this lucrative scam in return lining the pockets of the owners of the site. They make millions of dollars every single year from this fraud.
(Automated fictitious emails from "Online Cupids")
Why They Use "Online Cupids"
Have you asked yourself why would CasualMilfs.com manufacturer fake profiles of women? Why would they do that? Here's the thing, and we know that you know this. Men are more sexual in nature than women. It's not that women don't like sex but most women are not going to join a hookup dating site. CasualMilfs.com doesn't have very many legitimate female members. If they got rid of all their"Online Cupids" you would see one REAL female for over 100 men. So what do they do, they create made up profiles. This gives guys the impression that this site has thousands of hot women looking to hook up with you. It's all phony, none of this is real and they admit to it in the terms and conditions. Below we are show you more examples of "Online Cupids" that are specifically circled in red showing the "Online Cupid" logo. The "Online Cupid" logo is how you can identify fake profiles on this site. And unfortunately like we said most of the profiles on this site are fake.
(Fake profile "Online Cupid")
(A sample of the fake girls aka "Online Cupids" that we found on CasualMilfs.com)
(Fake profile "Online Cupid")
"Online Cupids" (Fake Profiles) Created By The Site
Now we have proven that they do create fake profiles. But where are these profile photographs from? Obviously it's a real human being in the photographs on the fake profile so where are those photographs coming from? They have to come from somewhere. We use a software tool called Tineye.com to be able to find the links online where those photographs have been taken from. This helps our investigation because we can show where the photographs in the profiles have come from. Many times our investigations lead us to porn sites and adult image sites.
A list of the links where the image above is also found:
A list of the links where the image above is also found:
They Hire People To Chat With You
Why would a dating site employ people to chat with you and pretend to be interested in you? Did you know that CasualMilfs.com does that? The terms and conditions outlines how they employ third parties and paid contractors to interact with members of their dating service. These fake members are used for one reason and for one reason only. They are used to entice you to purchase a paid monthly subscription to CasualMilfs.com. They pay people to get you to buy a membership, that is their only goal. If you ever come across and chat with people who you know for a fact are real guess what, there probably paid and receive a paycheck to chat with you. Let that sink in for a minute unbelievable isn't it?
The Terms & Conditions Explain It All
This is the most important and most incriminating evidence that we have for this investigation. The terms and conditions of their site. CasualMilfs.com outlines everything they do in the terms and conditions. We copied and pasted the Terms and Conditions page (section 9) below so you can understand exactly how this site operates. One thing to note is that on the home page of the site they have a link directly to the terms and conditions where you could have read all of this and saved yourself a lot of grief. In the terms and conditions they explain everything they do. They talk about how the site uses automatically generated messages, how they create fake profiles, and also how they employ people to interact with you as part of their paid employment. It's all there for you to read so you can understand exactly how this sitereally operates.
- THIS SITE USES FANTASY PROFILES CALLED ONLINE CUPIDS®: You understand, acknowledge, and agree that some of the user profiles posted on this site may be fictitious and operated by the Site or its contractors. These profiles and related messages are conspicuously labeled with the Online Cupids logo.
- Messages sent from our Online Cupids® service may be automatically generated with no human involvement…
- and/or correspondence may be generated by third-parties hired or contracted by Us.
- You understand, acknowledge, and agree that the information, text, and pictures contained in the Online Cupids® service profiles do not pertain to any actual person
- Nothing contained in any Online Cupids® service profile or message is intended to describe or resemble any real person – living or dead.
- You further understand, acknowledge, and agree that, from time-to-time, Online Cupids® profiles may contact both free users and paid users via computer-generated Instant Messages or emails for purposes referenced above. These messages may be transmitted to multiple recipients at the same or similar time(s). Messages from Online Cupids® profiles will contain the logo to notify the user that a message has been received from an Online Cupids® profile.
- You understand, acknowledge, and agree that no physical meeting will ever take place between you and the individuals providing our Online Cupids® service.
Hosting Server Info:
- Address Of Host: 6777 EMBARCADERO DR, SUITE #3, STOCKTON, CA, 95219 USA
- IP Address Of Server: 184.108.40.206
- Name Servers: NS1.CENTURIONHOSTING.COM, NS2.CENTURIONHOSTING.COM, NS3.CENTURIONHOSTING.COM, NS4.CENTURIONHOSTING.COM
Contact Information :
- Phone: 1-888-649-9178
- Address: Agias Fylaxeos & Zinonos Rossidi, 2 1st floor Limassol P.C. 3082 Cyprus
- Email: [email protected].
You cannot meet milfs on CasualMilfs.com for the reasons stated above. They do everything in their power to rip you off plain and simple!
Search For Females
File A Report
- Contact the Better Business Bureau and file a complaint if you were scammed from this company.
© 2016, Admin. All rights reserved.