- $29.99 for a one month subscription to the dating service.
- $59.85 for a 3 month subscription to the dating service.
- $89.70 for a 6 month subscription to the dating service.
- Home: Get access to the whole site from this page.
- Search: Search for members by city, state, age, gender, if they have photos, and more.
- Messages: Read and send email messages in this section.
- Activity: See who's viewed your profile, sent you flirts, other members who have hot listed you and also who has rated you.
- Gallery: See photos of the most popular member photographs on the site.
- Live Sex: See girls nude on live cam.
- Get Hard: This link redirects to Sexdriveboost.com.
- Pick Up Girls: This link redirects to 3simplequestions.com.
The center of today's investigation is BootyMatches.com. We joined the site to evaluate the features but most importantly to determine if the site was an authentic dating service and not a scam. Take the time to read our analysis to find out if this dating service is a credible place to meet real people or not.
Emails From Bots Disguised As Real Female Members Emailing Us
(Email messages from bots used to impersonate female members.)
Notifications From Software Bots
You can take a look at the various notifications we have received in the screen shot below that we have provided as evidence. So far we have received 4 views, 5 women have sent us a flirt, we have received 4 friends requests, 6 women have "hot listed" us and 7 women have rated us. This is all happening while our profile is void of any photographs so they don't know what we look like. Also any personal information is void so they don't know anything about us. So why would we be receiving winks, flirts, friends requests and views if they have absolutely no idea what we look like and they don't know anything about us? Unless these are automated bots sending us flirts and friends requests. That is truly the only logical reason anyone would be sending a friend request or flirt or anything for that matter to an empty profile.
An Empty Member Profile Yet We Still Receive Messages on BootyMatches.com
Do you honestly think that there are women that desperate to email guys that don't have any pictures on their profile? You can make your own judgment we're just putting the evidence out there, it's entirely up to you what you think.
(Screen shot of our blank member profile page.)
The Terms And Conditions Reveals Their Deceptive Intentions
This is our last piece of evidence and most incriminating. In their own terms page they talk about employing staff members who are used to "encourage member involvement". Below is the paragraph from the terms and conditions page that talks about using staff to contact members of their dating service.
- Additionally, from time to time the Service will employ bootymatches.com staff to encourage member involvement, participation, and for entertainment purposes. All bootymatches.com staff users are indicated as such in their profiles. bootymatches.com staff are not compensated to have any contact with members other than through email, private message or instant message dialog.
Hosting Server Info:
- Address Of Host: Strawinskylaan 601, 1077 XX Amsterdam, Netherlands
- IP Address Of Server: 188.8.131.52
- Name Servers: IRIS.NS.CLOUDFLARE.COM, SIMON.NS.CLOUDFLARE.COM
- Phone: 1 888-929-4847
- Addresses: PENHURST HOUSE 352-356 BATTERSEA PARK ROAD, LONDON, SW11 3BY, ENGLAND
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Support Page: BootyMatches.com/members/?action=support
- Be aware: You may cancel at any time by visiting their support center at:
This concludes our review of BootyMatches.com. If you don't believe what we have written please be our guest and join their site but make sure to leave your profile blank so you can evaluate it properly. Then please leave a review of your experiences in the comment section, we would love to see if your results differ from ours.
Search For Females
If you want to search for real women, then look at these legitimate dating sites.
File A Report
- Contact the Better Business Bureau and file a complaint if you feel that you have been scammed or ripped off.
© 2016, Admin. All rights reserved.