Bangder.com buys ads space on adult video sites via banner ads not only in English speaking countries but also the Netherlands. They pay for advertising to get people to visit their site. From there you fill out a questionnaire (a fake questionnaire) and then get access to the real dating sites. After researching and digging around and following the links we know that Bangder is being used to promote a variety of dating scams. Probably the biggest dating scam they are pushing at this time is SwipeFuck.com, a fake dating site that we exposed just last week for being a fraud. We did a complete review of Swipefuck.com here. Our full investigation into Bangder.com can be read below.
(banner ad used to promote Bangder.com, so they sign up on SwipeFuck.com)
Why You Should Avoid Bangder.com
The biggest reason you should avoid Bangder.com is simply because they have aligned themselves with dating scams. SwipeFuck.com is a scam that we examined in detail last week and have confirmed it to be a total rip off. It is a 100% fake dating site. Why would the people who own Bangder associate themselves with Swipe Fuck unless they are in on the scam? Obviously the people who own Bangder realize that Swipe Fuck.com is a scam but they still promote it. For that reason we suggest you avoid using Bangder for any reason whatsoever.
The Real Scam Is SwipeFuck.com
The center of this scam is SwipeFuck.com this is where all the fraud takes place. Swipe Fuck as we have written about just last week creates fake profiles called "Love Stars", sends out fictitious automated emails, fake instant messages and phony webcam video chats. All these tricks are used in an effort to lure you in the direction of upgrading to a paid monthly subscription. In essence the whole site is completely fake and nothing is real about it. It may look like a dating site but it's not!
The Proof Is In The Pudding (The Terms & Conditions Of SwipeFuck.com)
We scratch our head as to why these dating scams reveal in detail how they rip people off. Most of the sites that we have exposed for scamming for some reason clearly outline how they rip people off in the terms and conditions. They describe how they create fake profiles, use fake emails and even employ people to interact with you. Swipe Fuck is no different. We have included the terms and conditions of SwipeFuck.com below so please read it so you can understand how this site run their scam operation.
- You understand, acknowledge, and agree that some of the user profiles posted on this site may be fictitious or models or bots related to our "Love Stars" program.
- You understand, acknowledge, and agree that the information, text, and pictures contained in the LS profiles do not pertain to any actual person or member, but are included for entertainment purposes only.
- You further understand, acknowledge, and agree that, from time-to-time, LS may contact Website and Services users and members via electronic messaging, including for example, email, instant messages, and SMS, for purposes of encouraging further or broader participation in our site's Services and/or to monitor user activity.
- Messages from LS will contain the uniform designation "LS" or Love Stars to notify the user or member that a message has been received from Love Star(s).
- You understand, acknowledge, and agree that no physical meeting will ever take place between you and LS, and that the exchange of messages between you and a LS is for entertainment purposes, as well as to encourage further or broader participation in our site's Services and/or to monitor user activities..
Hosting Server Info:
- Address Of Host: 705 Washington Ave, Miami Beach, FL, 33139, US
- IP Address Of Server: 126.96.36.199
- Name Servers: NS09.DOMAINCONTROL.COM, NS10.DOMAINCONTROL.COM
Contact Information :
- Phone: 1-480-624-2599
- Addresses: 14747 N Northsight Blvd Suite 111, PMB 309, Scottsdale, Arizona, 85260, United States
- Email: [email protected]
The people who run Bangder.com don't care about you obviously. They are using you exclusively to drain your bank account. They want you to buy a membership on SwipeFuck.com at which time they will make a commission for referring you to that dating scam. Why fall into their trap, now you know how they operate their scam so my suggestion is for you to run in the other direction and stay clear of Bangder.com.
***Other sites they promote include Snapfuck.nl, S.ltmmty.com and You-Will-Date.com.
Search For Females
File A Report
- Contact the Better Business Bureau and file a complaint if you feel that you have been scammed or ripped off.
© 2015, Admin. All rights reserved.